Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

brimstone revenant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
how do i get brimstone revenant treasure cards for the real spell

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Theres a chance to get them in a pack but i cant remember which one. And you can also craft it.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Dropped, bought from bazaar, or received through packs. I have mine already.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
The easiest way for you to get those treasure cards is to go to Dragonspyre, in the Crystal Grove area, and there will be a tower simply called Emberlight's Tower, (it's near the area where the Kyanite Crystalmancers are) where you'll fight a man named Bael Emberlight. According to the wiki, he drops Brimstone Revenant treasure cards.

Unlike some towers in DS, farming this one's relatively easy and quick because there's only one floor so it'll be an in-and-out type thing. Good luck!

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Energeia on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
The easiest way for you to get those treasure cards is to go to Dragonspyre, in the Crystal Grove area, and there will be a tower simply called Emberlight's Tower, (it's near the area where the Kyanite Crystalmancers are) where you'll fight a man named Bael Emberlight. According to the wiki, he drops Brimstone Revenant treasure cards.

Unlike some towers in DS, farming this one's relatively easy and quick because there's only one floor so it'll be an in-and-out type thing. Good luck!
EDIT: I can definitely confirm that Bael Emberlight does drop Brimstone Revenant treasure cards! I got pretty lucky and was able to get one to drop from him within eight tries. Plus, in order to reach Bael in the first place, you have to do a side quest by speaking with Zarek Pickmaster (if you haven't done so already).