Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet derby is too easy

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 17, 2010
My pet burnzilla, Bruno (ancient) has never lost a derby race since he became a teen. Even against epics and megas, I cannot lose. KI, can you nerf the pets that are not high level?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Some people arent as skilled or have pets with good derby talents. I bet your burnzilla has big hurry or something like that. It makes you faster as you can see. If you think it is too easy then dont play.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
FDrybob on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
My pet burnzilla, Bruno (ancient) has never lost a derby race since he became a teen. Even against epics and megas, I cannot lose. KI, can you nerf the pets that are not high level?
Hahaha, while I do agree with a proper pet and good skills, you can have gleaming success in derby, I would never call it "too easy". Perhaps me and you should have a race sometime, and I can give you your first loss :) (No offense intended in any way)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
FDrybob on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
since your ancient burnzilla is high level it needs to be nurfed? :P I have a couple failed talent pets that work well in durby.

mega boost - super hurry - some other boost - -20 to everyone's energy

sorry dont know the names and i dont wait on matches it takes to long even when there are 4 people your with you sit there and wait for ki's failed system to get you a match just like pvp.

should be level only based . 4 pets/players available that are teen or same level match starts if there are not available then round up a bit and begin.

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
I wanna see your pet i'll be happy to race and lol beat you