Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 3-29-13

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Professor Greyrose standing in as a substitute for Professor Falmea for this Feedback Friday.

We all love our pets (both real and virtual) but there's always one that we hold dearest to our hearts, so I come to you this week with a very simple question:

What is your favorite pet?

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 29, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
Professor Greyrose standing in as a substitute for Professor Falmea for this Feedback Friday.

We all love our pets (both real and virtual) but there's always one that we hold dearest to our hearts, so I come to you this week with a very simple question:

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
my favorite pet i cary is my death minotaur, he gives me 9 resist he has mau cast tower shield and gives a damage boost but also gives a death minotaur card

Community Leader
I have to say I really love all the new dinos. My favorite all time pet is the Meow Wing.

The pet most dearest to me was a gift.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I love all the Beast pets, the shadow beast, snow beast, forest beast, strange beast, blaze beast, spark beast, and mythic beast.

I love that they are a cross between a cat, a bat, and a squirrel!

I just dont get why some of them look alike with similar colors, such as the snow, shadow, and strange beast? But still, they are my favorite pets!

Explorer
Apr 08, 2011
Wow, that's really a tough question to answer. I usually rotate my pets to give them a chance to show off their talents. But if I had to choose one, I would pick my Scorpion.

Valerian DragonStalker
Promethean Sorcerer

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
I like the burnzilla pet. It gives an awesome spell, and has been with my necromancer since the beginning. His name is Bruno.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
You might not believe this but, I like the Piggle pet.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010

My efreet is my favorite. He looks so cool an i have trained and hatched him so many times he finally has alot of great talents.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
for me, although i only got him today, it's my wildfire treant. It gives me a power link card, which is a spell i haven't learned yet.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
I am really attached to my first pet (other than the piggle anf cyclops) Cosmo a magma spider.

Sabrina Raventhief

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The Therizinosaurus pet has been my favorite for a while. I love it when he does the Snoopy dance when he "may casts". His name is Snoopie which, of course, is the most appropriate name to give him.

The Deer Knight is just so cool and ominous. Perfect for my Death wizard.

The various school Beasts are very unique (except the coloring could have had a little more variety).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
My Epic Hound and my Wraith are my favorites. I have tons of other pets, some of which I like a lot, some not so much. :)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
My favorite is my hydra, Stella. She has got some cool talents so far, and she is so cute.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Goober989 on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
You might not believe this but, I like the Piggle pet.
I do believe you. Because I like piggles so much, I keep a collection of them in my Sultans Palance Oasis.....
So it's not too hard to believe.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2012
Mine would probably be the dragons, ( not the dragon you buy in the wiz city shopping district XD, but the Frontier Dragon, Fragmented Dragon, those ones ), they give awesome stats and may casts, and they're my favourite mythological animal :D

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I like the pets with cards that give a secondary effect such as leaving a trap or a blade.

My favorite at this time, although not my best talented pet, is my Mustard Troll named Trixie. I love how the name does not match the looks of the pet.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 90 Myth

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
I really like the sea dragon because, it's always happy and active. Everywhere I go he is clapping like a seal. Also I love how he walks around also. The last thing that I like about my pet is his talents! Seems like yesterday he was just an egg!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009

I would have to say Heck Hound!!! He might eat my homework all the time but, you know got to give love to them all!!!

P.S. - Falmea Heck Hound really did eat my homework!!!!

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
The Frog ... if only I could get it
My Ice Hound ... that I trained all the way to epic
All piggles .. they are soooo cute
The crabling ... started so much sibling rivalry
My Blue Ghost ... my first pet (not-bought)

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumagture

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Defender
Jun 08, 2011
The Life Cyclops/Forest Cyclops pet family. I just love these little green guys - they can be like a troupe of (real life) squirrel monkeys playing in my garden.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
1. my spirit of nature named mister joey been with me forever
2.my skink that belloq was nice enough to give it to me
3. my primal wildclaw that the spectral spirits in mirror lake gave me today

Administrator
StormyZillas on Apr 2, 2013 wrote:
I would have to say Heck Hound!!! He might eat my homework all the time but, you know got to give love to them all!!!

P.S. - Falmea Heck Hound really did eat my homework!!!!
Just don't let it happen again.... ::grin::

Thanks to everyone for your feedback - we're always coming up with new pet ideas, and we certainly like hearing what you like about them. (Also, thanks to Lydia for filling in for me last week!)

A new Feedback Friday will be posted in mere moments!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea