Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This Game.... The Magic is Gone...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
I know I'm not the only one that feels this way, right?

I've been playing this game since Feb 2009. I was literally HOOKED. The spells, the quests, the friends I made... Man, those were the times lol. I played in the mornings, I played in the night, and then the next day, I wanted to do it all again. I had a ton of fun.

But then, something changed. I suddenly became less interested.

Something terribly wrong happened during the Celestia era. I was still having a blast in Wizard101 during the time, but with certain things like advanced pets and critical, the game was getting very technical. Of course the game was still good but It only got worse from there.

Nowadays in order to actually get far in a world (*cough* Azteca), you need a good pet which requires TONS of hatching and Mega snack packs (unless you farm Waterworks for hours, BLEH.), a mastery amulet, and in some cases, henchmen. I might as well throw a stash of money and instantly be done with Azteca lol, because that's what's happening...

I know you all think I'm just being a sourpuss, or a dirty blanket (wut) but come on, this game has changed tremendously. I feel like I'm playing Skyrim and WoW together, which is horrible because I come to this game to escape frustration from those sort of games. I came to this game as a casual "just wants to have fun while bored" player, but now I find myself working insanely hard on quests, pets, and crafted gear.

W101 is just like Spongebob, the new version of it is really bad, and people only enjoyed it because of what it had in the beginning, not what is has now lol.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
KorekuEternal on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:

I've been playing this game since Feb 2009. I was literally HOOKED. The spells, the quests, the friends I made... Man, those were the times lol. I played in the mornings, I played in the night, and then the next day, I wanted to do it all again. I had a ton of fun.

Something terribly wrong happened during the Celestia era. I was still having a blast in Wizard101 during the time, but with certain things like advanced pets and critical, the game was getting very technical. Of course the game was still good but It only got worse from there.

Nowadays in order to actually get far in a world (*cough* Azteca), you need a good pet which requires TONS of hatching and Mega snack packs (unless you farm Waterworks for hours, BLEH.), a mastery amulet, and in some cases, henchmen. I might as well throw a stash of money and instantly be done with Azteca lol, because that's what's happening...

I know you all think I'm just being a sourpuss, or a dirty blanket (wut) but come on, this game has changed tremendously. I feel like I'm playing Skyrim and WoW together, which is horrible because I come to this game to escape frustration from those sort of games. I came to this game as a casual "just wants to have fun while bored" player, but now I find myself working insanely hard on quests, pets, and crafted gear.

W101 is just like Spongebob, the new version of it is really bad, and people only enjoyed it because of what it had in the beginning, not what is has now lol.
These are my thoughts of the game also.

It started out to be a different game but then just ended up like all the others I have no interest is trying let alone playing. The P2W model became serious in AZ. Many have admitted to having to purchase henchmen/gear but if you think about it, this type of game play will make more money for KI as they recycle out all the older wizard players who maybe do not spend enough extra on the game. People new to the game will have paid to play all along at the game they came from so will see nothing new about it.

I believe I am on the end of my time with Wizards since the family fun part does leave the building around end of DS for me. Game play for soft to non hardcore players becomes aggervation and frustration and usually constant defeat, not fun or the challenge others need to get out of it.

Trying to regain the "magically innocence" of the game I did join, I make new wizards and play them till the stress sets in then rinse and repeat. Eventually with out any new content in that area of the game boredom will over take me and I will have to quit. I plan to leave while I still like the game not when I learn to hate it.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I recently started celestia and am not happy... the defeat and collect quests are nearly impossible... and not to mention i have new stats to shop for in the bazaar, crit, crit block etc. Now i feel like its not the same... i enjoyed the ending battle of malistaire Now with higher stats and morganthe i feel as if the game has changed... i'm sad... i love wizard101... i've been playing since july 2011 or 20110 i think?? I loved the feeling of questing in krok and marleybone.... i hope KI sees our posts here so they know how much it changed. I agree with spongebob too lol. the new one is awful!!!!!!!!!!

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I'm not an old-timer with wizard101, but I am with the fantasy genre.

I get the feeling that there has been a shift in KI's development staff. It appears that originally (first arc worlds) there were developers who lived and breathed the fantasy genre. In contrast the second arc worlds appear to be driven by software programmers with strong backgrounds in graphic design -> not fantasy genre story telling. NPC character development is extremely poor. Quests are extremely unimaginitive and repetitive. The stories are ridiculously simple and shallow. Overall there is little sense of purpose when playing the game. Game play emersion is crazy low.

To emphasize my point: The quests in the later worlds are repeatedly broken. Ensuring continuity and flow did not take a high priority. Perhaps the developers think Wizard101 is a magical game of card playing turn-based battles. Story is not important... it just links the battles. Oops.. its supposed to be a Role Playing Game.

The OP is absolutely correct. In the later worlds the magic is lost. Player emersion got tossed out the window. The focus of the game is a fancy version of crazy-eights. Which you must play over and over a gizzillion times.

Happy Wizarding,

RottenHeart
Promethean (Level 90) Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 23, 2012
This sad story, but the Wizard101 is a fantastic game, I think.
And this MMO and new Celestial version is good.
I've been playing this game since 2012. Nice, good.
Please play the game!!

Survivor
May 21, 2010
you can't expect an easy walk through the game. so basically you dont want the new worlds to get harder and keep their difficulty at mooshu or dragonspyre difficulty? The game is supposed to be hard in the higher worlds. Use new strategies. Take some time thinking through your deck. This isnt supposed to be a stroll in the park you know. There has to be some strategic places.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
It's true. The game did lose the magic with celestia. I wish I could go back in time when the game was so amazing.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I love the first arc of the game. It's fun, magical, refreshing, exciting, and I love the storyline. The second arc lacks everything. The story is haphazard, inconsistent, and hard to follow.

I've put two wizards through Azteca, and even though I tried really hard to follow the storyline, I still fail to remember what it is ....

Avalon came close to recapturing the magic. Great story within the world, but it was offset by the collection quests and fighting the same thing over and over again.

I still have two wizards in the first arc, and I'm going slow with them because soon enough, they will be headed to the second arc ..... and I'm dreading it.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
KorekuEternal on Mar 28, 2013 wrote:

It did change but some dont mind the change. I like the game in general so the second arc even though a bit harder didnt make me less attracted to the game. Seems to me that they made the second arc more for teen+.

But i agree the first arc was a bit more sparkly magic fantasy fun.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
This world, pertaining to numerical order of worlds in each arc, is like the Mooshu of Morganthe's arc. Yet, I don't believe anyone feels the same sense of wonderment that they felt in Mooshu. One of the main reasons why, due to the overpowering of enemies, and the plethora of boss battles. Literally a boss battle is assigned about every 3 quests, which is ridiculous. Each boss has over 17,000 health usually, sometimes reaching as high as 22,000, which truly seems like a ploy to corner players into buying crowns, and buying henchmen. I fear that Morganthe's final world will not have the same magical feeling as Dragon Spyre, which was astounding.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
The first arc had clear cut goals, a great story line, and was very simplistic, fun, and very imaginative.

Once you hit Celestia, the game does change and get a lot more complex, but that is not what killed the magic at all.

What kills the magic for the second arc, is it only has 1 goal, try and stop Morganthe.

You are always too late to catch her, once you get level 60 WaterWorks gear and Tower of the Helephant gear, the only way to get better gear is to craft.

Some people say, spend a fortune on packs to get good gear, but that is only a chance and that gear is really horrible on stats. Crowns gear is no better, to spend that much and for what? The gear in the game is a joke and no drop gear is worth anything, most of it is no auction?

So, you repeat quest and battle after battle and for what? A couple reagents or treasure cards? The rewards are not worth the effort, which is where the game is losing it's magic. People start to ask, why, why should I go through all of this, for what?

New spells are nice, but that's all they are, new. Life got a DoT, which is probably the best new spell.

Crafted wands and decks are useless, although, crafted wands in Wintertusk had some imagination, but that was left in the cold. Not sure what the developers are thinking, but it is not with customers in mind, but that is just my opinion.

What is needed next, to help, is not a level cap increase, but another waterworks with gear and a good story, something for those of us that dont use crowns. Great crafted wands and better crafted gear, let us chose our cards on gear, instead of the cards getting worse as we go along.

Just my take.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i also have 2 wizards in azteca~ storm is next, and i'm absolutely dreading it. so i think i'll enjoy avalon (which, as que stated above, was the closest to capturing the magic and whimsical fun of the first arc) while i still can and not worry about what's next. i've been on a break from the game recently, because my real life is stressful enough and i don't need that in-game, too.

i agree with que and darth. and i'll be honest~ if not for all the wonderful friends i've made in-game, i wouldn't still be here, as i'm past being frustrated with the cash-grab that is azteca.

last summer, my subs were almost up and i was considering not renewing them for another run. then, the wcp was formed, and the friends i made there were the only reason i stuck around; they have made azteca bearable, made pvp not the work of the devil (lol), and the first arc is even more fun, now that my little guys have friends to quest with~ a luxury my high-level wizards didn't have, when they were noobs.

and yes, an upgraded waterworks is desperately needed. i'll torture myself for good gear, not for subpar garbage.

-von

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
I love the first arc of the game. It's fun, magical, refreshing, exciting, and I love the storyline. The second arc lacks everything. The story is haphazard, inconsistent, and hard to follow.

I've put two wizards through Azteca, and even though I tried really hard to follow the storyline, I still fail to remember what it is ....

Avalon came close to recapturing the magic. Great story within the world, but it was offset by the collection quests and fighting the same thing over and over again.

I still have two wizards in the first arc, and I'm going slow with them because soon enough, they will be headed to the second arc ..... and I'm dreading it.
Well said. I loved the first arc and AV. The first arc flowed well. Adequate gear was readily available in the Bazaar. It did the job and got one through the game. Getting our best gear was managable as it was spread out. It was also nice because you farm an instance or one battle.

I have a ton of friends offering to get me through AZ. I am very lucky to have them all. I am not interested in the least. No magic there for me. I am struggling to reconcile the Wizzy ads I see on TV and second arc. The second arc just doesn't match the image presented in the ads. The ads make the game look light and fun. The second arc is far from that. It is tedious and difficult. One needs uber pets and excellent gear to get through it. IMO

For me the magic ended when CL was released and we were thrown in there woefully underpowered. We have remained that way ever since, IMO.

Megan

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Thomas Darkblood on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
This world, pertaining to numerical order of worlds in each arc, is like the Mooshu of Morganthe's arc. Yet, I don't believe anyone feels the same sense of wonderment that they felt in Mooshu. One of the main reasons why, due to the overpowering of enemies, and the plethora of boss battles. Literally a boss battle is assigned about every 3 quests, which is ridiculous. Each boss has over 17,000 health usually, sometimes reaching as high as 22,000, which truly seems like a ploy to corner players into buying crowns, and buying henchmen. I fear that Morganthe's final world will not have the same magical feeling as Dragon Spyre, which was astounding.
Yes this has been brought up alot lately. And unfortunately i agree that using crowns does make the game easier but i still do not feel that they are a necessity yet. They just speed up your time a bit but people can make it through without.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
I think there has been a lot of back and forth about this world. More must enjoy it that don't since nothing really has changed since it came out. Many P2W, many refused and made it though, some started and quit, some didn't get into it at all.

What is comes down to for me is, clearly the game I joined is not the game it ends up being after the first arc it becomes less fun for me. As mentioned by others the entire game becomes a different story.

The general public that plays Wizard101 apparently required this kind of challenge to stay and as we can tell spend crowns.

For me I am one of the few that does not prefer a game with that much challenge, it is translated into stressful, repetitious, boring and just a slog fest I want to get though to continue the game but I drew the line at AZ.

I was not happy doing Avalon, I can't even tell you what the story line was there and only did a few first quests in AZ and know I was done, I actually felt sorry for my wizard getting that beaten. I attempted to like it but really it's not what I want in a game. Even if I bought Henchmen and had all the help I needed I couldn't get enough enjoyment out of that sort of game play to complete the world.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Darth JT on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
The first arc had clear cut goals, a great story line, and was very simplistic, fun, and very imaginative.

Once you hit Celestia, the game does change and get a lot more complex, but that is not what killed the magic at all.

What kills the magic for the second arc, is it only has 1 goal, try and stop Morganthe.

You are always too late to catch her, once you get level 60 WaterWorks gear and Tower of the Helephant gear, the only way to get better gear is to craft.

Some people say, spend a fortune on packs to get good gear, but that is only a chance and that gear is really horrible on stats. Crowns gear is no better, to spend that much and for what? The gear in the game is a joke and no drop gear is worth anything, most of it is no auction?

So, you repeat quest and battle after battle and for what? A couple reagents or treasure cards? The rewards are not worth the effort, which is where the game is losing it's magic. People start to ask, why, why should I go through all of this, for what?

New spells are nice, but that's all they are, new. Life got a DoT, which is probably the best new spell.

Crafted wands and decks are useless, although, crafted wands in Wintertusk had some imagination, but that was left in the cold. Not sure what the developers are thinking, but it is not with customers in mind, but that is just my opinion.

What is needed next, to help, is not a level cap increase, but another waterworks with gear and a good story, something for those of us that dont use crowns. Great crafted wands and better crafted gear, let us chose our cards on gear, instead of the cards getting worse as we go along.

Just my take.
agreed a new water works dungeon is exactly what we need to pick up morale in this game. maybe we could have it in a new side world like wintertusk as its about time we get a new side world. maybe level 70, 75 required level to enter and when you get to level 90 as long as you have beat that world you can get the quest for the new water works dungeon. just my thoughts on that now as for the magic in this game.

i had an ok time in celestia it was very different from anything i had seen in the game thus far. i hated zafaria, i mean talk about lack of creativity. right before avalon came out i got my wizard a very good pet and had sharpened my skills so i was ready for avalon as i did enjoy it very much. azetca, well if i was any less skilled i would have had 10 times the trouble i did in that world. the only place that did make me stop and look around was the zocolo and the twin giants.
so yes i agree that this game is losing its magic and creativity.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Thomas Darkblood on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
I know many agree with you. I doubt that I will ever even see Azteca, or Avalon (which I was really looking forward to) since I'm stuck yet again on a do not collect quest in Zafaria. It's not even fun anymore. And I don't have hours and hours each day to play; and honestly if I did, why bother? I keep working on new little wizards which I will eventually take through Dragonspyre. And that's all. I'm done.
I've weighed seriously just deleting everything, but haven't yet. I probably won't be renewing my membership though since there seems to be no point.
KI made some serious mistakes starting with Celestia and it's only gotten worse. They forgot the core players...the casual FAMILY gamers.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
crystal2020164 on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
you can't expect an easy walk through the game. so basically you dont want the new worlds to get harder and keep their difficulty at mooshu or dragonspyre difficulty? The game is supposed to be hard in the higher worlds. Use new strategies. Take some time thinking through your deck. This isnt supposed to be a stroll in the park you know. There has to be some strategic places.
No one said it had to be easy, but the storyline needs to be consistent and it isn't. Changing strategies doesn't work if I have 45 minutes to play and it takes 2 hours to do one quest.
To keep players, the game does need to be interesting. It's not at that level. It's repetitive and downright boring after awhile. I've been playing for over 2 1/2 years and I'm done if things don't change with whatever they release next.
There not only isn't any magic, but the game itself is now only geared around people with hours upon hours of time and tons of money to spend on the game. I have neither.
I have one wizard who just hit Celestia not too long ago and am done with her. I remember just how tedious and drawn out that world is and just won't put myself through it again.
My highest level wizard is still stuck on yet another do not collect quest in Zafaria. How is repeating the same quest over and over and over again fun or challenging? It's not. It's boring and a waste of my time.
Yes, the Magic IS gone.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I came back here to read the new posts. Can i cry? Celestia and beyond is awful!!! I feel as if those magical exciting days are over and gone forever.... I really REALLY REALLY wish that Kingsisle will hear our voices and stop adding harder, advanced worlds. I'm a casual player not a intense player who wants a huge impossible challege everyday I loved the nooby and not too challedging worlds like krokotopia and wizard city and mooshu marleybone and even grizzleheim and dragonsypre. The malistaire story made my day. Learning a new spell made my day. I was loving the best game in the world But when i started celestia i was kinda dissapointed... actually, VERY dissapointed!!!

I know i posted here already but i think i left out too much.... When morganthe and celestia were first made, i WAS excited. I tried celestia... boom.... there goes my game... even though thinking of the old fun memories makes me sad, and thinking of the newer hatching and crafting adn higher worlds, make me feel MAD and MOST SAD, I still dont have the heart to quit. I love wizard101 It has been a part of my childhood and my entire life. I cant quit now... i have this feeling that tells me to play. That is the old memories and laughs i've had in the past in wizard101. I have no heart to quit wizard101 yet

Bottom line: KINGSISLE READ OUR PLEAS!!!!!!!! We ask you to listen to us for once. New players dont know how great the game once was and have no problem with higher worlds.... Listen to us please!!! We miss the old wizard101. The old friends we made. They all quit because the game got too advanced. Please please dont let such a great game fail. Hey guys, you know whats funny??? If KI has moderators reading our posts, then how come they dont tell KI about what we think ...??? Just wondering....

Wizard101 was so awesome.... i'm about to cry....

Defender
Sep 10, 2011

another WW set to finish all the troubles away huh? I do hope the developers you are lambasting are more imaginative than your cookie-cutter suggestion. .

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hello again, i know i posted here before but i left out too much. Happy Easter by the way!!!!

I looked, and i've been playing wizard101 since July 2010. I love wizard101. Its been a part of my childhood, and my entire life. Questing in marleybone and krokotopia and mooshu, dragonsypre and grizzlheim gave me something to do. It gave me this little magical feeling.... Now, that magical feeling is almost gone I feel like this game is almost gone too.... I really wish it got easier and not harder. Nowadays, i dont feel that same magical, fun, exciting feeling i used to while playing. How come as we play through the years, wizard101 seems like its getting worse and worse. I wish that i could go back into the past and play from there... those fun memories... friends i made... its all gone. I'm so sad... Wizard101 is still a bit awesome, but now you have to worry about higher, advanced pets and start crafting for the best gear. Thats a lot of gold!!! So much gold, we probably need to consider crowns... i'm not... membership is all i need honestly. Will the game get better? I hope... Even though how much wizard101 chaged in the years, i dont have the heart to quit yet. I would never forgive myself if i quit right now... I love this game... but starting celestia makes me sad... Can i cry?? I cant bear see this game go..

Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
I have to agree with this. My highest level wizard is legendary and in celestia, and I have given up questing. I haven't touched that wizard since celestia came out, literally, and have quit the game for a long while after then. Recently I made a new wizard who is in mooshu, and I am LOVING it. It is true the old worlds are so much better, and once this new wizard reaches celestia I will either quit or make another new wizard. That's right, I have been here since 2010 and have still not completed or touched celestia, because of how awful it is.

Things that need to be changed
  • Needs to have better gear available. After legendary, every gear drop is completely useless and unneeded except for crafted and waterworks gear. It was not like this before, where you could buy gear from the bazaar that was useful.
  • Worlds should be easier and more enjoyable. Celestia, Azteca, Zafaria, all need to change and have lower difficulty level. Right now they are just boring and a point where most people quit the game.
  • We should be learning spells every few levels. It was fun to learn so many spells so quickly. Now in the higher levels, it is only every 10 levels, which takes a long time to reach anyway because of the difficulty of leveling.

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
Stormgem307 on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:
I came back here to read the new posts. Can i cry? Celestia and beyond is awful!!! I feel as if those magical exciting days are over and gone forever.... I really REALLY REALLY wish that Kingsisle will hear our voices and stop adding harder, advanced worlds. I'm a casual player not a intense player who wants a huge impossible challege everyday I loved the nooby and not too challedging worlds like krokotopia and wizard city and mooshu marleybone and even grizzleheim and dragonsypre. The malistaire story made my day. Learning a new spell made my day. I was loving the best game in the world But when i started celestia i was kinda dissapointed... actually, VERY dissapointed!!!

I know i posted here already but i think i left out too much.... When morganthe and celestia were first made, i WAS excited. I tried celestia... boom.... there goes my game... even though thinking of the old fun memories makes me sad, and thinking of the newer hatching and crafting adn higher worlds, make me feel MAD and MOST SAD, I still dont have the heart to quit. I love wizard101 It has been a part of my childhood and my entire life. I cant quit now... i have this feeling that tells me to play. That is the old memories and laughs i've had in the past in wizard101. I have no heart to quit wizard101 yet

Bottom line: KINGSISLE READ OUR PLEAS!!!!!!!! We ask you to listen to us for once. New players dont know how great the game once was and have no problem with higher worlds.... Listen to us please!!! We miss the old wizard101. The old friends we made. They all quit because the game got too advanced. Please please dont let such a great game fail. Hey guys, you know whats funny??? If KI has moderators reading our posts, then how come they dont tell KI about what we think ...??? Just wondering....

Wizard101 was so awesome.... i'm about to cry....
hi Strawberry,

Whenever i read your posts i get sadder and sadder because I start to get hit by memories of all the fun i had with my friends, who are ALL gone now... This game was my everything, seriosuly. I played all the time, and loved questing in worlds like krokotopia and mooshu, because they were whimsical and exciting!!!! To be honest I DID enjoy Avalon, but after that i was lost again.

Nowadays i log on, and I TRY to enjoy Azteca, i TRY to enjoy the storyline, but i can't. I simply CANNOT enjoy a game thats lost all of its value, no matter how hard i try....

Of course i'll still play this game, because i have hope in Wizard101 becoming the game it once was again...

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
RottenHeart on Mar 29, 2013 wrote:
I'm not an old-timer with wizard101, but I am with the fantasy genre.

I get the feeling that there has been a shift in KI's development staff. It appears that originally (first arc worlds) there were developers who lived and breathed the fantasy genre. In contrast the second arc worlds appear to be driven by software programmers with strong backgrounds in graphic design -> not fantasy genre story telling. NPC character development is extremely poor. Quests are extremely unimaginitive and repetitive. The stories are ridiculously simple and shallow. Overall there is little sense of purpose when playing the game. Game play emersion is crazy low.

To emphasize my point: The quests in the later worlds are repeatedly broken. Ensuring continuity and flow did not take a high priority. Perhaps the developers think Wizard101 is a magical game of card playing turn-based battles. Story is not important... it just links the battles. Oops.. its supposed to be a Role Playing Game.

The OP is absolutely correct. In the later worlds the magic is lost. Player emersion got tossed out the window. The focus of the game is a fancy version of crazy-eights. Which you must play over and over a gizzillion times.

Happy Wizarding,

RottenHeart
Promethean (Level 90) Necromancer
I agree Rottenheart, innovation and creativity was definitely thrown right out of the window with the second arc. The stories are confusing, the quests are super frustrating (Zafaria....), and overall i just cant do it anymore. there's no ambition when questing through worlds like Zafaria and Azteca.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Monsoon Jo on Mar 31, 2013 wrote:

another WW set to finish all the troubles away huh? I do hope the developers you are lambasting are more imaginative than your cookie-cutter suggestion. .
ah sarahnimo, the only person ive found that doesnt think that we need better gear. you know i wish i had a more creative idea then a new ww dungeon sarahnnimo but really its the simple things that would really make a lot of our problems dissapear. for instance SEPARATING pvp from pve is a very simple idea yet it would solve so many things and open up so many doors for the developers, and not only that but it would actually help pvp get back on the right track as im sure youve all noticed that pvp is getting more out of whack each time we raise the level cap.

a new ww dungeon would be what the people need as im sure you know that things are tough in america right now and people cant exactly afford to spend 10 bucks on a game just for gear that you may or may not throw away when the next level cap comes. also even the crown gear that you can get right now is underpowered and most of it almost useless, crafting isnt much better either. a new ww dungeon would not only offer new and better gear(and hopefully awesome looking gear) but it would give people a new goal, a get away from the morganith storyline.
can you not agree with all i have stated? if so plz explain why.