Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

falling sky

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I am a lvl 90 wizard who has completed Azteca. I wear my Lady of the Falling Sky badge proudly. However I do not like to return to Azteca because of the falling sky and the music. I have friends who ask for help but the falling sky is so distracting and nauseating to me I find it hard to concentrate.
I loved it at the end of the game, I just don’t want to hear and see it every time I go back to Azteca.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
laurenlightfountai... on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
I am a lvl 90 wizard who has completed Azteca. I wear my Lady of the Falling Sky badge proudly. However I do not like to return to Azteca because of the falling sky and the music. I have friends who ask for help but the falling sky is so distracting and nauseating to me I find it hard to concentrate.
I loved it at the end of the game, I just don’t want to hear and see it every time I go back to Azteca.
I love it. But its just a matter of preferrence. Maybe they should just give the option to stop it near that thing where the minigame sigil is.

Explorer
May 30, 2010
Perhaps going into your options page to turn off the music before going to help your friends would help?