Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Huh?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
So I was gardening at my Sun Palace, and I noticed for some reason that the statue that is broken in the pond in the front of the castle looks like King Artorius. But, this house was made before Zafaria was live, so did Kingsisle want to do Avalon before Zafaria? Idk I just want to know.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
This statue also looks like ones found in ZF so it could be that. (I have that house)

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
A Balanced Life on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
So I was gardening at my Sun Palace, and I noticed for some reason that the statue that is broken in the pond in the front of the castle looks like King Artorius. But, this house was made before Zafaria was live, so did Kingsisle want to do Avalon before Zafaria? Idk I just want to know.
I am the owner of a Sultan's Palace and I have not been aware of this. You might want to think twice before posting.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:
I am the owner of a Sultan's Palace and I have not been aware of this. You might want to think twice before posting.
Huh? Your answer doesn't make any sense at all.

The OP was talking about the SUN Palace, not the SULTAN Palace.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
BrynnerOfReign on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:

Ooh, I'm sorry I went too fast!

I might want to check twice before posting though. Anyways. Thanks.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
BrynnerOfReign on Mar 22, 2013 wrote:

actually i have all the luxury+ houses from the bundles (including the massive fantasy palace) and i've noticed the statue "piesgreatya" described in half of the houses including sultens palace