Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't activate Chimney's. Really fed up.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2010
I've been in Katzenstein's Lab for nearly two hours now. I made it through the entire first part up until where you're trying to get to Grunk, and you have to de-activate all the chimney's. It IS my first run-through, well, full run-through, i've done partial before when I ran out of time. I have like 3 quests that need doing in here, and i'm fed up with spending an extra hour and a half running around trying to activate chimney's. I got the first chimney activated, none of the others will. At first i thought maybe there was an order too it, but i can't activate any of them, or de-activate the one already activated. I'm really upset about this because this is 2 hours of my time down the drain because now I'm going to have to start all over. I am doing this alone, because I know I can, and no friends are online, so it really isn't a quick thing, and i spent a lot of time on it. I'm calling a friend now to come and hopefully activate them for me. A real life friend, but if he doesn't pick up, I'm going to have to start all over.

Please, someone do something about this.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
They don't need to be done in any order. As a matter of fact, on your way to the Lab, hit some of the chimneys as you pass them! I usually hit them all on the way to the book to read about them, and all is already done. It saves a lot of time that way!

Rogan Firehammer