Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Equipment Crafting Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Hello to those who are reading

As the topic states, I have an enquiry about equipment crafting. Currently, I am a Legendary Necromancer Artisan and I decided to craft some armour for my Ice wizard who is currently in Dragonspyre. I found Fenrik Doomseeker located in the Crystal Grove and purchased the following: Mantle of the Fireblizzard, Drape of the Fireblizzard and Shoes of the Fireblizzard. After harvesting and buying all of the required reagents, I went to my house and clicked on the 'Equipment Crafting Station'. Unfortunately, the three recipes did not appear and after trying again, it still didn't show up. When I exit from that and check in my Reagent Recipe book, it is there but it does not seem to appear when I click on the crafting station.
Is there a reason for this?

If the reason is that we are not allowed to craft equipment for other schools, then why were we allowed to even buy the recipe?

Please help and answer as soon as possible!

Thank you

~Scarlet R. Archmage Necromancer
Melissa I. Master Thaumaturge
Emily S. JourneymanTheurgist
Heather R. Initiate Conjurer
Ashley S. Initiate Diviner
Scarlet N. Apprentice Pyromancer

Administrator
Some items require that you craft them at special Crafting stations.

Mantle of the Fireblizzard requires the Dragonspyre Crafting Station, and you can check all crafting station requirements by placing your mouse over the Crafting Station icon on the recipe.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 22, 2012
Okay, so I bought the fire hat recipe from the vendor in Sudrilund a little while ago. I have finally collected all the ingredients to make it, so I just went to my equipment crafting station. The recipe wasn't there! I pressed 'J' and it was still in my Spell book recipes, but why couldn't I craft it at the crafting station? The same applies to the robe recipe I bought - it's in my Spellbook recipe page but not on the list for the actual crafting station.
Greyrose, Falmea, fellow wizards - please help me! I really want my hat (and my robe, once I've got all the ingredients)!!!!
Thanks

Sierra Ashblood, Legendary Pyromancer

Administrator
Please make sure you check the recipe's crafting station requirement. See above for a similar question and the answer.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
sierraisonfire on Mar 8, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so I bought the fire hat recipe from the vendor in Sudrilund a little while ago. I have finally collected all the ingredients to make it, so I just went to my equipment crafting station. The recipe wasn't there! I pressed 'J' and it was still in my Spell book recipes, but why couldn't I craft it at the crafting station? The same applies to the robe recipe I bought - it's in my Spellbook recipe page but not on the list for the actual crafting station.
Greyrose, Falmea, fellow wizards - please help me! I really want my hat (and my robe, once I've got all the ingredients)!!!!
Thanks

Sierra Ashblood, Legendary Pyromancer
You need to go to the Ice Forge House in Grizzlehiem - it's the to right of the main fort when you enter, go over the river and follow the patch.

I believe the DS craft station is just before the Malastaire instance?

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Thank you very much Professor Greyrose!
That helped!

~Scarlet R. Archmage Necromancer