Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world utility spells.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
I think we need more utilities before we mess up some schools on attacks again. Well can't really say messed up but changed the whole game direction at least. Anyways lets get to the idea(s).
My only idea is for myth which i had help with.

MYTH: Name: Seize
Damage: 350
Effect: Target one enemy and capture if killed.
Enemy becomes a treasure card.
Cost: 5 pips

The treasure card replaces the captivate card. Note: Most bosses and some minions have "Captivate block."

The Treasure card is no sell no trade and of course, no pvp. If i made any mistakes let me know. Also tell me if you think this is stupid or over powered and why. Also leave your ideas for the other schools' utilities.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
...Think about how long this would take to implement considering how many enemies there are in the game... Including the one time bosses.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
This is more of an idea than something wrong.
if you can change the school of the spell to sun, that would help my next idea:
what if the rank of the opponent decided the number of pips you need to cast the card, and the school of the opponent decided the school of the card. If their rank is above 7, the maximum number of pips, they are automaticly immune.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
Rony The Turtle on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
...Think about how long this would take to implement considering how many enemies there are in the game... Including the one time bosses.
True but i think they may have time as long as they take to make new worlds. Plus i think its worth it.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
heck serpent on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
This is more of an idea than something wrong.
if you can change the school of the spell to sun, that would help my next idea:
what if the rank of the opponent decided the number of pips you need to cast the card, and the school of the opponent decided the school of the card. If their rank is above 7, the maximum number of pips, they are automaticly immune.
I forgot to mention that once the enemy is used as a treasure card it becomes a minion and myth needs another minion. Thats why i kinda think its a good myth spell.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
KidNova220 on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
I think we need more utilities before we mess up some schools on attacks again. Well can't really say messed up but changed the whole game direction at least. Anyways lets get to the idea(s).
My only idea is for myth which i had help with.

Damage: 350
Enemy becomes a treasure card.
Cost: 5 pips

The treasure card replaces the captivate card. Note: Most bosses and some minions have "Captivate block."

The Treasure card is no sell no trade and of course, no pvp. If i made any mistakes let me know. Also tell me if you think this is stupid or over powered and why. Also leave your ideas for the other schools' utilities.
Now that i think about it, this needs some editing.
Edit:
Damage: 450
Enemy becomes a treasure card minion with 1500 health when captured.
Cost: 5 pips. Minion cost: 6 pips.

Talos taking 5 pips I think this one should be a bit more
and the 1500 health makes them a lot less overpowered.