Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nice choice of Pet Shop names.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Hi Kingsisle, I am commenting because I was in the Pet Pavilion and I saw the names of the shops there and I noticed they were pet shop boys, and west end girls. I then thought of the band pet shop boys and then realized the song name was west end girls. I was wondering if you did that on purpose and if you did good choice i haven't really seen a game that had such good choice in names and music. Thank You.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Yes, I think that was on pupose because KI is clever like that. If you wanna see how clever KI is, check the hottest topics, "The brilliant "easter eggs" in wizard101" . It has just about every single reference to places, songs, movies, and others. I have posted on there a few times
-Angela DragonStone
The wizard that rokz

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
mia7745 on Feb 25, 2013 wrote:
Hi Kingsisle, I am commenting because I was in the Pet Pavilion and I saw the names of the shops there and I noticed they were pet shop boys, and west end girls. I then thought of the band pet shop boys and then realized the song name was west end girls. I was wondering if you did that on purpose and if you did good choice i haven't really seen a game that had such good choice in names and music. Thank You.
There all all kinds of fun hidden messages and easter eggs in w101. If you look around you will see a tone of references to so many movies,music and icons.