Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pvp badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
I been hearing allot of people say their overlord and I was wondering if there could be a new pvp badge after warlord like overlord or superme warlord

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Would be cool, you know like if your over 1000, your an overlord and you should get a badge for it. Of course, those who can't even get passed rank 500 may complain, but whatever, I just hope this happens!!!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
sry, but no, just no - with the current situation of pvp, this just gives more reason to find exploits to those are are looking to increase their already falsely inflated rank achieved thru the log out glitch and puppeting

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
Amber LionSong on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
sry, but no, just no - with the current situation of pvp, this just gives more reason to find exploits to those are are looking to increase their already falsely inflated rank achieved thru the log out glitch and puppeting
I'm a commander and got my rank by doing 1v1 matches. How about the people who have earned their badge the proper way?

KI fixing puppet teams and log out glitch is a different issue. This thread is about a badge.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
PaulBofEL on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I'm a commander and got my rank by doing 1v1 matches. How about the people who have earned their badge the proper way?

KI fixing puppet teams and log out glitch is a different issue. This thread is about a badge.
Congrats on reaching commander Paul, but I'm sry to say, the log out glitch is also widely seen in 1v1. Looked lately at some pvpers that are in the 1v1 que with a win loss of 100/1? Guess how they got that ratio? Yep, they log out if they're about to lose. The impact of this is falsely inflated ranks and is destroying the point distribution system. I'm all for seeing a new badge added, but only after pvp receives the long overdue update we've been promised.

Explorer
Aug 23, 2012
Amber LionSong on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
Congrats on reaching commander Paul, but I'm sry to say, the log out glitch is also widely seen in 1v1. Looked lately at some pvpers that are in the 1v1 que with a win loss of 100/1? Guess how they got that ratio? Yep, they log out if they're about to lose. The impact of this is falsely inflated ranks and is destroying the point distribution system. I'm all for seeing a new badge added, but only after pvp receives the long overdue update we've been promised.
This isnt completely true. I have a wizard that had a ratio of 30 - 5 without doing the glitch, before I ranked down on him. 100 - 1 is 99% of the time glitch, but some people can get impressive ratios without the glitch.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
If there could be a higher rank than warlord i would go with admiral because admirals are very powerful and higher than warlords (Blaze Moonmender promethean)

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
chopper99933 on May 10, 2013 wrote:
If there could be a higher rank than warlord i would go with admiral because admirals are very powerful and higher than warlords (Blaze Moonmender promethean)
Good idea! Sounds like a fun badge, though I might first go with Overlord since its a common term. Or PvP Headmaster O.O haha I think that'd be cool.

I'll roll with ya bro (instead of my regular sign off)

(Wolf Deathhammer Archmage )

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
Wolf Skullslinger on May 14, 2013 wrote:
Good idea! Sounds like a fun badge, though I might first go with Overlord since its a common term. Or PvP Headmaster O.O haha I think that'd be cool.

I'll roll with ya bro (instead of my regular sign off)

(Wolf Deathhammer Archmage )
lol headmaster sounds awesome too