Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Mastery?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Guys I have finally saved up enough money to buy the life mastery amulet. But I was thinking that should I just get the deer knight pack for a chance on getting the deer knight spell (I find it really frustrating to get 7 pips for death to use an aoe.). Anyways what should I do? I don't craft so I can't craft it. Oh and I have been opening knights lore pack before but I got nothing. I think I spent about forty dollars on the pack. So life mastery? Or a chance for the deer knight?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Those spells are so rare in the packs its almost impossible to get one. It took me so many packs to get them it was crazy, I honestly spent 60+ dollars just to get one spell. Not worth the money at all. If you need a mastery amulet i would get it because at least its not up to chance.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ralphr915 on Feb 15, 2013 wrote:
Guys I have finally saved up enough money to buy the life mastery amulet. But I was thinking that should I just get the deer knight pack for a chance on getting the deer knight spell (I find it really frustrating to get 7 pips for death to use an aoe.). Anyways what should I do? I don't craft so I can't craft it. Oh and I have been opening knights lore pack before but I got nothing. I think I spent about forty dollars on the pack. So life mastery? Or a chance for the deer knight?
The spells are extremely rare. But only you can make the choice on how to spend your own actual cash.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
Thanks guys I got the life mastery instead just because I wasn't sure if I was gonna get the spell. Hopefully I get the spell soon.