Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why cant I sell gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Why cant I sell the gear I won from badies from Avalon in the bizarre. I can sell it to the vendors in the shopping district. there is nothing really special with the items or clothing. They are not class noted? does anyone have an answer? Most of them are over 78 lvl.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
The gear is probably "No Auction"
This means you can't sell it to the Bazaar.
You can sell it to any other vendor, feed it to your pet, or do a quick sell.

Ashley
Level 72 Fire

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
MMMM??it doesn't say "No Auction" it is just grayed out. I thought it might be because Iwas close to the money cape but that wasn't it either.I gave it to one of my lower wizards lvl 70 and they were also not able to sell it. I can sell it to the vendors in the market place or feed it to my pets but I think it would be a waste because most of them are also high lvl. I think I figured it out. There was already over 100 of the items in the bizarre. This might be the reason for the issue. There is to many already in the market....

Administrator
Bludog are there specific pieces that you are not able to sell? If so, please list them here or send the list and screenshots of your sell interface to community@kingsisle.com and we'll investigate.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bludog on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
MMMM??it doesn't say "No Auction" it is just grayed out. I thought it might be because Iwas close to the money cape but that wasn't it either.I gave it to one of my lower wizards lvl 70 and they were also not able to sell it. I can sell it to the vendors in the market place or feed it to my pets but I think it would be a waste because most of them are also high lvl. I think I figured it out. There was already over 100 of the items in the bizarre. This might be the reason for the issue. There is to many already in the market....
I don't know which gear you are referring to, but I noticed that with some reagents and some snacks, the item itself does not say "no auction", but when I go to sell them at the Bazaar, I can't. If I move my yellow arrow over the "sale price", then the "no auction" marker appears over the sale price tab, but never shows actually on the item itself. Not sure if your gear is doing the same thing. Try to move your yellow arrow over the sale price tab, and see if "no auction" appears there.