Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I get the Vestrilund quests?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I thought I finished all the quest in Grizzleheim but when I went to Vestrilund to help someone I looked at the map and it shows Osvud Fleetpaw, Asric Widebelt and Halfang not highlighted. I assume that they are not done but I can't find anyone with a yellow exclamation anywhere. Question is who or where do I go to get those 3 done? Anyone know?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cassys Duo on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
I thought I finished all the quest in Grizzleheim but when I went to Vestrilund to help someone I looked at the map and it shows Osvud Fleetpaw, Asric Widebelt and Halfang not highlighted. I assume that they are not done but I can't find anyone with a yellow exclamation anywhere. Question is who or where do I go to get those 3 done? Anyone know?
Osvud Fleetpaw appears in a quest called "Warriors Three". This link to one of the fansites gives details on that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Warriors_Three

On that link it also shows "prequests" so you can backtrack to see where you need to go to reach this quest. It does say that "this is a storyline quest".

You can also do a "search" at the top of that page to find Asric and Halfang, but they are both mentioned in that same quest with Osvud.

Hope this helped.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cassys Duo on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
Hi again. This is my second reply. I just had another thought.

Your map shows these three characters, but not highlighted. I thought that the characters appear, highlighted, when you first accept their quest, so that when you look at the map you know who is still waiting for you to finish a quest for them.

But then, once you complete their quest, the highlighting goes away, and the image of the character stays on your map.

So, maybe you did their quest already?

If this isn't right, maybe someone will correct me.

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
I would think so but if that's the case all my maps are highlighted and those are the only three that are not. Anybody out there have any thoughts on this?