Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

auchi's fire resistance is just rediculous

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
who even thought of auchis fire resistance.it's just rediculous.it's like 80%!!!! I mean are you serious ki.it took me a month to defeat him just because i'm a pyromancer.please tell me why it's that much and if i have to deal with this non-sense again.plus when i checked tht tc's at the bazaar auichi was an ice type. it's just pure non-sense. plz inform me on this ki.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
magicwand101860 on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
who even thought of auchis fire resistance.it's just rediculous.it's like 80%!!!! I mean are you serious ki.it took me a month to defeat him just because i'm a pyromancer.please tell me why it's that much and if i have to deal with this non-sense again.plus when i checked tht tc's at the bazaar auichi was an ice type. it's just pure non-sense. plz inform me on this ki.
all bosses have at least 80% same-school resist.
you have prisms... use them.

if you aren't using the resources available to you, that's no one's fault but your own.

-von
90 balance, 84 death, 64 storm, 45 life, 24 myth & ice, 22 fire

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Ever Boss after Marleybone has at least 80% resist to it's own school, did you ever try to use prisms?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
ever here of fire prism as quick as you can so no ice shields go up and then start stacking
it is pathetic how wizards now a days are not even useing their heads

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
*cough* Fire prism *cough*

So how's everyone today?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Some bosses resists are very frustrating. I would consider using a prism to boost him along with all ur normal boosts.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
trickerer on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
ever here of fire prism as quick as you can so no ice shields go up and then start stacking
it is pathetic how wizards now a days are not even useing their heads
you ever heard of bad decks

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
AstroStorm on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
Ever Boss after Marleybone has at least 80% resist to it's own school, did you ever try to use prisms?
yes but the shields ard dissapointing

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
AstroStorm on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
yes and he has a henchmen who uses tempest at full pips and kills me

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
lastdaysgunslinger on Feb 12, 2013 wrote:
Some bosses resists are very frustrating. I would consider using a prism to boost him along with all ur normal boosts.
my boost on my best equipment is 9%.who thought of that