Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teleporting Sounds Out of Nowhere

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Recently, when I'm in my home alone and checking my inventory or crafting, I hear the sound of when someone teleports to you. I click the x button to go out of my inventory, and look around and no one is there. It is starting to creep me out. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, please post back. If not, it might be my imagination, or a glitch.

Cole MythSword, Level 85 Conjurer

Survivor
Aug 24, 2012
My mom says it sounds like a glitch, but i would say that dose sound kinda weird. Sometimes that happens to me only i in my back pack so i would try not to freak out.

Sabrina dragondust

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I think you may have pressed the 0 key.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Cole Mythsword on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
Recently, when I'm in my home alone and checking my inventory or crafting, I hear the sound of when someone teleports to you. I click the x button to go out of my inventory, and look around and no one is there. It is starting to creep me out. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, please post back. If not, it might be my imagination, or a glitch.

Cole MythSword, Level 85 Conjurer
It is not your imagination. I hear that sound when I check my reagents or if I go to recipe screen.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 90 Life