Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can not get into tanglewood way!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
I have already beaten wysteria but I got a quest from a guy to get the lesson plans from there.... not sure what to do considering the fact that I have already completed the quest that allows you to go into tanglewood way.... Anybody know what I should do?

Abigail Waterheart lvl 47 Necromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Zetsenpai on Jan 21, 2013 wrote:
I have already beaten wysteria but I got a quest from a guy to get the lesson plans from there.... not sure what to do considering the fact that I have already completed the quest that allows you to go into tanglewood way.... Anybody know what I should do?

Abigail Waterheart lvl 47 Necromancer
I guess I don't understand your problem?? If you already completed the quest that allows you to go into Tanglewood Way, you should still be able to go back there. Once you gain entrance, it stays open to you.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
You get a quest for the terament that the bunny girl lost her wand so one of the guards tells you about the crack in the wall and let's you in so you can get her wand.duh

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
The first quest you get to go to Tanglewood, ( losr wans one), will only allow you in there until you complete that quest, then you can't go back until you get the other quest for it. But once you get the other quests, you can go back whenever you want. This is the way it worked for me. Hope this helped!

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
This is not a problem it is a seperate side quest.