Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Annoying hatching mishap

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Today me and my friend tried to hatch a pet with an assailing dragon and a myth beast. So we hatched and we both received the same pet we had in the beginning! Does anyone know what happened because I am confused, and I want my assailing dragon! lol

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
that always happens you just have to be lucky

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
I wish there was a better way to know what you were getting, and what traits would transfer, I seem to have really bad luck with the pet training and hatching process

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
Today me and my friend tried to hatch a pet with an assailing dragon and a myth beast. So we hatched and we both received the same pet we had in the beginning! Does anyone know what happened because I am confused, and I want my assailing dragon! lol
This is not a mishap; there are no guarantees in hatching which pet you will get.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You're not always going to get the type of pet you want when you hatch. Sometimes it takes several hatchings to get the type, let alone the talents you want.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
some pets are just bad hatching pets.for instance i have tried hatching with foo dogs and the beasts from the packs and always get the the pet i started out with. So my theory is that pets that have copies of themselves (like the foo's) will have a higher chance of giving themselves . (don't judge my logic i is only less than the age of 13) XD

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Ruthless Alura Bri... on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
Well I wouldn't exactally call that a mishap because IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!! :D.
So if you need help hatching a pet and you want to know what to hatch
what with what just look it up on the Internet

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
annabella163544 on Feb 2, 2013 wrote:
Well I wouldn't exactally call that a mishap because IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!! :D.
So if you need help hatching a pet and you want to know what to hatch
what with what just look it up on the Internet
Thank you for your inputs, I will think about them when I hatch again