Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria Collecting quests. Not that bad.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
I personally do not think that the collecting quests in Zafaria are very difficult. I just completed the lion ravagers quest. Although you need to collect a lot, i found it to be rather quick. I started by myself, fighting 3 or 4 battles and I didn't collect anything. Then i had three more wizards join me, i found that I had much more luck with other wizards. So if you are getting frustrated, ask for help! I only killed about 60 and it went pretty fast. I can understand why it would be difficult for fire wizards though, i myself am an ice wizard. Good luck!

Mason Starhorn
Level 62 ice.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Vitrify13 on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
I personally do not think that the collecting quests in Zafaria are very difficult. I just completed the lion ravagers quest. Although you need to collect a lot, i found it to be rather quick. I started by myself, fighting 3 or 4 battles and I didn't collect anything. Then i had three more wizards join me, i found that I had much more luck with other wizards. So if you are getting frustrated, ask for help! I only killed about 60 and it went pretty fast. I can understand why it would be difficult for fire wizards though, i myself am an ice wizard. Good luck!

Mason Starhorn
Level 62 ice.
Yes, you had help which is why you collected. Those of us who, by schedule, etc., cannot find anyone to help are stuck. Forever. That's the frustrating part. I play for less than one hour before work, another hour or so after and have been stuck on this quest for months. (I have stopped trying)
It's fine to say ask for help but when there isn't anyone available, it doesn't help much. :-/

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I have to agree, the collecting quests AREN'T that hard, especially the quest "Biltong". I had about a 100% chance of getting 4 biltongs with 3 wizards.

Ryan Thunderhead, Level 66, Storm

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ryan Thunderhead on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
I have to agree, the collecting quests AREN'T that hard, especially the quest "Biltong". I had about a 100% chance of getting 4 biltongs with 3 wizards.

Ryan Thunderhead, Level 66, Storm
Yes, again with help.
Try it alone. :-/

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
I agree every time I fight i get a least one item I need