Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

agave nectar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 25, 2010
i have been looking for agave nectar to finish my crafting spell unable to find any i need 4 more to finish my craft if anyone could help would appreciate it thanks leesha dawnwwalker

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Best place i found was Alto Alto.. port between realms and dont give up.. they are there!

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
It took me a while to get them also. I kept running through alto alto and cloudburst forest until i had all.

Just get every agave leaves you can and youll get them sooner or later.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2011
I think KI needs to fix the agave nectar drops, it is hard enough to get the element, but not to be able to purchase the transmute spell until after you finish the crafting quest is simply lousy.

Getting agave leaves is difficult, getting nectar is even harder.

KI please fix this problem.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Plus to add to this, agave nectar doesn't exist in the bazaar! Yay! :)

Survivor
Jun 18, 2012
Hello, Nectar farmers. Crafting is one of my favorite things to do in the Spiral, and I try very hard to get them done as soon as I gain access into the world I need the quest for. Azteca was where my rush for grabbing those reagents stopped, but not until I had no choice but to wait. What I did was all i knew how to do; camp out at the bazaar, refreshing the reagents section every second, asking people for nectar to sell me(most had been also looking for it), and teleporting to people in Mangrove Marsh(just to get stuck with those pesky Left Talons Of The Sky) to farm for the nectar and then waiting for the realm timer to come to zero. All in all, I had to wait until further into Alto Alto to get the transmute for agave nectar. The transmute is 15 agave leaves, so farming the marsh did help, but it didn't really give me much nectar at all. The strongest suggestion from experience I can give you, is just to wait to get the transmute, but farm Mangrove Marsh every now and then for maybe a half an hour for the leaves. Who knows, you may even get lucky and get the nectar while farming!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
TheUnicornStalkers on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
Hello, Nectar farmers. Crafting is one of my favorite things to do in the Spiral, and I try very hard to get them done as soon as I gain access into the world I need the quest for. Azteca was where my rush for grabbing those reagents stopped, but not until I had no choice but to wait. What I did was all i knew how to do; camp out at the bazaar, refreshing the reagents section every second, asking people for nectar to sell me(most had been also looking for it), and teleporting to people in Mangrove Marsh(just to get stuck with those pesky Left Talons Of The Sky) to farm for the nectar and then waiting for the realm timer to come to zero. All in all, I had to wait until further into Alto Alto to get the transmute for agave nectar. The transmute is 15 agave leaves, so farming the marsh did help, but it didn't really give me much nectar at all. The strongest suggestion from experience I can give you, is just to wait to get the transmute, but farm Mangrove Marsh every now and then for maybe a half an hour for the leaves. Who knows, you may even get lucky and get the nectar while farming!
The problem with this sir, is that you cannot transmute until transcendent. It was a major pain for me x_x

Survivor
Aug 29, 2012
how do you get to transdecent
how do i get the agave nectar again