Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will It Be Contuned?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Many People have been asking this question lately; Will The Storylline of Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk be contunied? I mean, we KINDA defeated the Coven, but they excaped. We only stopped them from awaking the Ice Giant, a.k.a. Ice Tition, but they excaped.

Please let me know. I would be very intersted! ( P.S., Don't tell me the name of the world just yet, just tell me yes or know and explain why.)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Alura BH on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:
Many People have been asking this question lately; Will The Storylline of Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk be contunied? I mean, we KINDA defeated the Coven, but they excaped. We only stopped them from awaking the Ice Giant, a.k.a. Ice Tition, but they excaped.

Please let me know. I would be very intersted! ( P.S., Don't tell me the name of the world just yet, just tell me yes or know and explain why.)
Most major updates are kept secret till they are out in Beta for all to see and test.

I do hope if there is any new content it is for us causal gamers who find it to difficult to complete the upper worlds with out a head ache.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Alura BH on Jan 9, 2013 wrote:

We all hope!

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
I think that there should be a very warm world after Wintertusk to reflect off of the cold weather in Wintertusk. And yeah, I think that they should DEFINITELY add more after Wintertusk.