Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Meet between Wizard101 and Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
how cool would it be if there was a meet between pirate101 and wizard101? like, you go to the worlds and you get to sail on a pirate101 ship, and use magic in pirate101 battles with a whole new line of quests, and the pirates would fight wizard battles (of course using pirate skills) and it could be like a one week or month long thing, like the selena gomez quests. of course, wizard101 would still, and always will be better. but, it is just an idea.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nathaniel Goldenco... on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
how cool would it be if there was a meet between pirate101 and wizard101? like, you go to the worlds and you get to sail on a pirate101 ship, and use magic in pirate101 battles with a whole new line of quests, and the pirates would fight wizard battles (of course using pirate skills) and it could be like a one week or month long thing, like the selena gomez quests. of course, wizard101 would still, and always will be better. but, it is just an idea.
No thank you.
I tried Pirates in beta and did not like it at all. I would not want this to happen or to be forced to participate in any cross-over.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
RavenLady777 on Jan 7, 2013 wrote:
No thank you.
I tried Pirates in beta and did not like it at all. I would not want this to happen or to be forced to participate in any cross-over.
What if you didnt have to like it could be a side world

Defender
Jan 25, 2009
This would be SO cool! It could be a month long event where you explore the Skull Island (with a wizardly twist) to save a pirate or something! And then when you're rescuing the Pirate he could be like "what's a wizard doing here?" That would be hilarious.

Or Wizards and Pirates don't get along or something leading to this HUFE war! Wizards would win of course

There could be vendors that sell crown pirate looking gear too!! Oh man this is too epic.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Pirate101 and Wizard101 may be made by the same company, but they aren't compatable. They can use the world names in that game, but anything else transfering else where is just not fun. Just stay on Pirates or Wizards.