Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2012
iam a level 79 fire wizard and i bought the Keepers Lore Pack and i thought that the Brimstone Revenant spell was to be in it and it was not all i got was regents were do i get this spell??? Also on my storm and ice spell when i have the right amount of pips i cant use them I always have to have more on a 6 pip spell i cant use untill i get 8-10 pip why????? Last thing i cant get the power that other wizard have dose the outgoing life rating have anything to do with this???? when i use Bachdraft no problem great spell...... the Valcano spell never got much more than 1050 only once.... I also think the Fire Defuse spell should be 0 pips to cast and have a Mega Fire Defuse for 2 pips for all enemies love the game its great stuck on Jabberwock but i will get by not giving up thank you Duncan DragonFlame.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Duncan DragonFlame on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
iam a level 79 fire wizard and i bought the Keepers Lore Pack and i thought that the Brimstone Revenant spell was to be in it and it was not all i got was regents were do i get this spell??? Also on my storm and ice spell when i have the right amount of pips i cant use them I always have to have more on a 6 pip spell i cant use untill i get 8-10 pip why????? Last thing i cant get the power that other wizard have dose the outgoing life rating have anything to do with this???? when i use Bachdraft no problem great spell...... the Valcano spell never got much more than 1050 only once.... I also think the Fire Defuse spell should be 0 pips to cast and have a Mega Fire Defuse for 2 pips for all enemies love the game its great stuck on Jabberwock but i will get by not giving up thank you Duncan DragonFlame.
It is clearly stated that there is a CHANCE of receiving the spells in this pack, just like any other pack - all items are random.