Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Ideas =3

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
Hey everyone. I got some ideas for some mounts! Also some world themed mounts. Here they are :3 Wizardcity themed: Sprite Carrige (Like the Rickshaw 2 person mount :3) Firecat (moves like the lion mounts :3) Gobbler (You ride it like the Winter Treant) Lightning Bat (Rides like the Hawk) Treant (Rides like the Winter Treant)Krokotopia themed: Sand Collosus (Rides like the Winter Treant) Marleybone: Katzenstein's Creation (A creature you ride it like the winter treant) (Skipping to Celestia I got no ideas for the other worlds sorry ;~;) Celestia themed: Octopus (ride it on its head Cx) Kraken's Wave (you ride on a wave and you stand like your in battle xD) Submarine (2 person mount your in a submarine sitting and the other person with you is sitting in the back) Fierce Whale (Looks like a Killer Whale) Zafaria mounts: Proud Zebra, Gorilla (rides like the winter treant and a 2 person mount) Avalon mounts: Pantera, Chimera (2 person mount) Beast (the beast pet) Azteca mounts: Toucan wings, Parasaur (Dinos in Azteca) Stegosaur Avian wings Grizzleheim themed: Grizzly (a bear) Raven wings Wolf: Well thats it lots of typing :3 Hope you like it! :D <Haley SpellDreamer Level 86 Pyromancer>

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
asami1115 on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
Hey everyone. I got some ideas for some mounts! Also some world themed mounts. Here they are :3 Wizardcity themed: Sprite Carrige (Like the Rickshaw 2 person mount :3) Firecat (moves like the lion mounts :3) Gobbler (You ride it like the Winter Treant) Lightning Bat (Rides like the Hawk) Treant (Rides like the Winter Treant)Krokotopia themed: Sand Collosus (Rides like the Winter Treant) Marleybone: Katzenstein's Creation (A creature you ride it like the winter treant) (Skipping to Celestia I got no ideas for the other worlds sorry ;~;) Celestia themed: Octopus (ride it on its head Cx) Kraken's Wave (you ride on a wave and you stand like your in battle xD) Submarine (2 person mount your in a submarine sitting and the other person with you is sitting in the back) Fierce Whale (Looks like a Killer Whale) Zafaria mounts: Proud Zebra, Gorilla (rides like the winter treant and a 2 person mount) Avalon mounts: Pantera, Chimera (2 person mount) Beast (the beast pet) Azteca mounts: Toucan wings, Parasaur (Dinos in Azteca) Stegosaur Avian wings Grizzleheim themed: Grizzly (a bear) Raven wings Wolf: Well thats it lots of typing :3 Hope you like it! :D <Haley SpellDreamer Level 86 Pyromancer>
I love your ideas asamI. for MooShu a panda would be cute.I love pandas. Brittney DragonBright level 35 storm

Survivor
Mar 09, 2011
pups4me on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
I love your ideas asamI. for MooShu a panda would be cute.I love pandas. Brittney DragonBright level 35 storm