Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long will it take for the new world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
I am in zultun Dock right now on my death wizard others in avalon but I am so excited for the new world to come out but I dont want to wait really long like when avalon was over I just played Pirate101. But I think that wizard is way better and when i beat azteca which will be soon i just wanna get to it even though it might be the last one or notSo tell me what you think thnx

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
ROYALSPY222 on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
I am in zultun Dock right now on my death wizard others in avalon but I am so excited for the new world to come out but I dont want to wait really long like when avalon was over I just played Pirate101. But I think that wizard is way better and when i beat azteca which will be soon i just wanna get to it even though it might be the last one or notSo tell me what you think thnx
ever since zafaria was released, there's been a new world every 6 months. that's already more frequently than most other games, so i'm not quite sure what your issue is.

november 2011~ zafaria
may 2012~ avalon
november 2012~ azteca

i agree with you that wizard is better than pirate. so why not create a new character and work on him (or her) for a bit? unless your whole account is full of prometheans... in which case i suggest you make a new account. lol.

-von

Explorer
Mar 18, 2010
I'm sorry to say this: The new world will not come out in a recent time. I give W101 respect, they have done well keeping us wizards occupied with different worlds. It will take them a while to do this, (make a new world) because they have to think of a new idea, program it, make up monsters, what the place looks like . . . etc. We have to give them some time, guys.