Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tips on Secondary Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
I wanted to help some wizards who are having trouble choosing a secondary school. Here are my tips:

Life-Since Life is a big healer and low hitter, I would suggest storm because it is the strongest school(in hit points)
Fire-Fire is a strong school, so I would suggest a weaker school, such as Ice because it is big on defense.
Storm-Storm has very low health, so I would pick the secondary of life because Storm doesn't have allot of heal spells or health.
Ice-Since Ice is also a low hitter and has high health, i would pick Fire or Storm because they are strong schools.
Balance-Balance is good at buffing(pluses and shields),but low in attack without blades(ex.:Hydra is a lvl 42 spell and does ABOUT 600.It really does 570.)So i would choose Storm probably.
Death-Death is good in health and not a good attacker so I think Fire or Storm would be a good secondary.
Myth-Myth is medium, so I think Balance should be a good secondary.

I hope my opions helped wizards who were having a hard time. Alexis SilverHeart,lvl 44 storm