Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

threat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
while i was playing pvp ranked i was playing with my friend and i got threated by logon shadowfist lvl 34 myth said he was a hall monitor (what is that). he said i was puppeting and he said he would ban me if i didn't flee so i fled and he said next time i'm abnning

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
iwgi2019 on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
while i was playing pvp ranked i was playing with my friend and i got threated by logon shadowfist lvl 34 myth said he was a hall monitor (what is that). he said i was puppeting and he said he would ban me if i didn't flee so i fled and he said next time i'm abnning
No Monitor will tell you they are a monitor. He should have been reported. He was simply trying to get you to flee so he would 'win.'

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
You should have reported him good he made two mistakes that all wizards on this game should learn.
1. Hall Monitors never reveal themselves, and even if they did, they are chosen specifically by KI so i doubt any of them would use their power selfishly.
2. He made a threat, and I don't know if this type of threat counts, but it says that threats are reportable.

I'm sorry to hear you got cheated out of a duel though, pvp these days, no honor.