Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca (Alto Alto) access bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
Has anyone encountered difficulty in accessing the Feather Palace/Petal Door ramp in Alto Alto (after you have cleared the web)?
I have long cleared the web from the area, and have used the Petal Door to reach Floating Mountains multiple times, but now, at least 10 times I have been unable to go up the ramp. This is an intermittent problem, but happening frequently.
I have tried switching realms, changing mounts, and going on foot, typing 'X', and nothing works. I can leave and come back later, and I can access the area.
I'm a Level 90 wizard, and have already completed Azteca.
I don't anticipate this being a unique problem, but wanted to try and make sure this got on the radar of KI.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Ya, I had to zone out of the entire area and come back to get be able to get by there again.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
My friends and I have experienced the same issue while farming for agave nectar. It happens when you are in any realm between Lincoln and Torrence. If you switch to one alphabettically before Lincoln or after Torrence you can usually get in. This is a real pain when one of the places that agave leaves may appear is next to the petal door.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
Are they ever going to fix this bug?

I'm having the problem now and it doesnt seem to matter which Realm I am in!

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
O: sounds like a weird glitch, hasn't happened to me, but I hope they fix it!