Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favourite place in DS?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Hi guys. I was just wondering, out of interest, where is everybody's favourite place in DS? I'm sorry if this is a duplicate topic, I don't think it is.
Mine personally is the Grand Chasm but everyone has their own opinion.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2009
I personally like the Plaza of Conquests, just because of the four bosses. They are pretty fun to farm, and not TOO challenging.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
My favorite is the Atheneum (sorry if I spelled that wrong) because my name is Athena, which sounds like the Atheneum.

Bailey Skullvault Master Pyromancer
Destiny Swifthaven Journeyman Sorcerer

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Ok a change guys now the ride on the battle drake. Finished dragonspyre yesterday and loving Celestia, is that a first?

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
For me it would have to be the crystal grove :D i love the shiny crystals everywhere and i enjoy going back and forth there for some reason... o: the only thing i hate are those annoying spiders!!! lol

Defender
May 03, 2009
Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
This might sound crazy, but I like the Crown of Fire and Malistaires Lair

Dolan Griffontalon Grandmaster Diviner (level 52)

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
the lair of malistaire and the plaza of conquests.(just because the kraken boss was nice enough to give me a storm snowman)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
I'm not finished yet, but the place you fight Malistaire. It means almost out of a world I hate lol

Explorer
May 14, 2009
I'm sorry, but I forgot the name of the dungeon. My favorite area there would be the dungeon which allows you to go back into the past, and you can see the clear blue sky with just a plain mountain.

Defender
May 03, 2009
Cyber Espionage on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry, but I forgot the name of the dungeon. My favorite area there would be the dungeon which allows you to go back into the past, and you can see the clear blue sky with just a plain mountain.
That dungeon is the Grand Chasm Past. I also like that place. It's beautiful.

Explorer
May 14, 2009
Scarlet Hawk on Apr 23, 2013 wrote:
That dungeon is the Grand Chasm Past. I also like that place. It's beautiful.
Thanks for telling me the name. I'm going to probably redo it again. I think that was my favorite dungeon I have done so far, and I am currently in Avalon.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Grand Chasm Past...what a lovely neighborhood before the dragons moved in :(

Defender
May 03, 2009
Cyber Espionage on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for telling me the name. I'm going to probably redo it again. I think that was my favorite dungeon I have done so far, and I am currently in Avalon.
I once did the whole dungeon (cleared out all the mobs in the dungeon too!) solo. But that was back in the days of being an archmage.

It's been a while since I posted so I have a new favorite place (or two). I like the Plaza of Conquests, the Great Spiral, the Forum (cause it was easy and the first guy you talk to admires you :P), and the Dragonspyre Academy. Oh! I forgot the Atheneum. I also love the Basilica. It's where Cyrus starts to appreciate your talents.

I LOVE DS!

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromancer

Amber Rose
Apprentice Sorcerer

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
mdsaggie on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I personally like the Plaza of Conquests, just because of the four bosses. They are pretty fun to farm, and not TOO challenging.
This person is awesome. I was going to say the same! Though the regular bosses are ok too.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
The Dragonspyre Academy is my favorite because of the way it looks. The entire malistaire dungeon is my second favorite. I finish Dragonspyre a week ago and I am liking celestia. According to some pirate101 info the stormgate to celestia was closed so I don't know how the dogs came to celestia. They said they came through the spiral, I can tell they are from marleybone city. Anyways I like the final instance because it is unique.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
WilliamGD185 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
Hi guys. I was just wondering, out of interest, where is everybody's favourite place in DS? I'm sorry if this is a duplicate topic, I don't think it is.
So my opinion abut my favourite place in DS or Dragonspyre i might say um the plaza of conquests It has plenty of bosses there so you could fight My opinion-Alric MoonWeave lvl 84

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
my top 3 favourite places, in order:

crystal grove=
crown of fire=
mally's lair=

-v.

Dr. von Awesomestein the Undying, Esquire;
promethean and ,
removes ice cream from all enemies.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
My favorite place would be the ds academy only because of Ashley.
Ashley just staring at you.
With that face.
That face.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I have a few favorites

1. Malistaires lair - the best dungeon ever! DS academy - cause it has my drake and Crystal grove, cause it's pretty (although the spiders make me shiver)
Angie

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
WilliamGD185 on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I like The Grand Chasm and The Grand chasm past

Squire
Jul 04, 2012