Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best place you have gone in the game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
What is the best place you have gone in the game?

Me i personally like Firecat alley because i love seeing all the little elves running around and there are so many fun bosses!

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
Defender
Mar 09, 2011
I love going to the sunset behind Lord Nightshade's tower in The Haunted Cave; it represents everything to life: it may seem dark, but there's always a brighter side to even the darkest places.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
I loved the Floating Land in Celestia.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
There are a few, for me. But worlds, not exact spots. I loved DS and Celestia. I wasn't a big fan of Zafaria, and I am sort of liking Avalon. But the WORST place for me, would have to be Marleybone. Once you're past that, it's a lot better, even though the bosses get harder.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Well both Azteca and Avalon. 50 percent Azteca, 50 percent Avalon I dont know
From
Monica WyrmHeart the Death Wizard

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
That place in grand chasm where this tower overlooks the big gaping hole. So cool!
Noah Rainrunner

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
I absolutely love just standing around on the edge of the land chunks and looking at the Krokotopian skyline at the Oasis. First glance up, where the few wisps of gelatin desert cloud are congregating in a circle around the center of the sky, gently and slowly rotating, blown apart by the howling wind. Then take your eyes down, into the bottom of the sky, below the desert chunks-it fades to white, a strange mythical white of legends. I love this more than almost any other place in the game.

The other places I love are the towers with magma flowing in in Dragonspyre. The ones in the dungeons, the ones at the end, with the pulsing masses of molten rock flowing into the room.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
I like the rainbow bridge in northguard

Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
i like a few. i like marleybone because its cool. i like avalon because everyone is cool.my personal favorite is where malistare is because is like a church and its just coll knowing your fighting malistare.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
This is kinda weird, but I'm like in love with Stormriven. Like I dunno, I just love Stormriven XD

~Jordan Dragonshard Lv. 75 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jul 17, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
I love going to the sunset behind Lord Nightshade's tower in The Haunted Cave; it represents everything to life: it may seem dark, but there's always a brighter side to even the darkest places.
NO WAY, that's my favorite place too! And for the exact same reason as well!

Dude, I honestly thought I was the ONLY one!

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
So philosophical-that's a good thing. So lyrical.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
MARLEYBONE is my fave world i love the cats and dogs. Just wish there was a big side quest for Barkingham Palace.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Lake Shore. it was such an odd scene to see a house with moving tentacle vines and it was raining on one side and not the other that I loved it. down side was that a hag was in the house.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
I like Colossus Boulevard. It's fun to see all the gobblers, though they can be a disturbing sight!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
loved dragonspyre and avalon.

wanted to like marleybone, but a number of things made that impossible. hated mooshu and celestia,
and am slowly coming to hate azteca as well.

-von

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
I will write them by worlds:
Wizard City-Cyclops Lane
Krokotopia-Well of Spirits
Marleybone-Regent's Square
Mooshu-Jade Palace
Dragonspyre-The Grand Chasm(past,which is the place with water instead of lava and is also a dugeon)
Celestia-The Solarium and The Stellarium
Zafaria-Baobab(all three areas),Stone Town,Waterfront and the Elephant Graveyard
Avalon-Everything,i love every area in Avalon
Azteca-Tierra de Brea
Wysteria-Pigswick Academy
Grizzleheim and Wintertusk(Grizzletusk)-Vigrid Roughland(for Grizzleheim),Vestrilund(for Wintertusk)