Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Azteca...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
I know the ending is the meteor destroys azteca but i was wondering can you come back? There are still crafting and side quests i havent done. It would be a waste of a world if we couldnt come back.

Defender
Sep 10, 2011
cowstastegood on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
I know the ending is the meteor destroys azteca but i was wondering can you come back? There are still crafting and side quests i havent done. It would be a waste of a world if we couldnt come back.
Yup you can come back. Im still doing crafting for all my wizards at AZ atm. I also did a few side quests too while all the gloomy overhang is happening

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cowstastegood on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
gee thanks. You know, not all of us have even gotten to this world let alone finished it. :-/

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
I would be surprised if you couldn't. I keep wondering why the wizards of Kingsisle never have restoration quests in Wizard City and across the Spiral to restore the worlds damaged by Malistaire and Morganthe, let alone not having vendors from other worlds take up residence in the empty buildings.

Is Azteca the only world in the Spiral doomed to be destroyed and never return to?

Timothy Pearlflower, Archmage Level 80 in Night Garden under Avalon

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
RavenLady777 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
gee thanks. You know, not all of us have even gotten to this world let alone finished it. :-/
Your welcome. And the title "After Azteca" should have warned you this has something to do with the end of azteca.