Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help. Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
LOL 53 death/life user, I would like to get out of Dragonspyre, I am willing to help, as long as you are willing to help me. My name is Ronan BattleHammer

Survivor
May 02, 2011
I need to finish too. Lets do this together...I am a 53 life/ice. We should make a plan of where to meet up. I don't have text chat just so you know. I started this dungeon myself and it is totally doable, we will need full potions, spells that hit everyone and some big spells. I have plenty of life and ice treasure cards. Let me know....
Scarlett Rain
Life/Ice

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
scarlett rain on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
I need to finish too. Lets do this together...I am a 53 life/ice. We should make a plan of where to meet up. I don't have text chat just so you know. I started this dungeon myself and it is totally doable, we will need full potions, spells that hit everyone and some big spells. I have plenty of life and ice treasure cards. Let me know....
Scarlett Rain
Life/Ice
You bet, just tell me when and where, my time is free for the most part, we can work around your free time, looking forword see then. Ronan

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Im more than willing to give a hand as long as its early morning or late night.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
lastdaysgunslinger on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Im more than willing to give a hand as long as its early morning or late night.
I sure would like your help! I know i could learn a thing or more. My time is free, so i will let you set that up but can we do this after the first of the year, there is just too muck going on and i don't want waste your time
with many thanks Ronan