Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A partner for Myth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2012
what should a myth wizard have for a secondary school?

Kyle Myth Caster-level 5 for now

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Kyle Life Caster on Nov 27, 2012 wrote:
what should a myth wizard have for a secondary school?

Kyle Myth Caster-level 5 for now
Wow that's a hard question! Ummm, well you don't need anyone to tell you, chose for your self, which one do you like second best? But I would suggest life for it's healing, which is very useful in battle. And if you wish you can get more teaching points from prospector zeke he is in every world so you can most likely learn three or even four schools of magic.

Sophia DarkFlame,

fire caster level 29 for now

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I disagree about Life simply due to the shields, which you will need.
Train Ice or Fire.
I've had much success with these.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I trained Ice School up to the tower shield. I also trained in life up to sprite. Most people would say train life to satyr. I don't because by the time i get the four pips needed to cast satyr, I can cast an attack that may just kill the enemy.

I also went to the fairgrounds in WC and trained the Ice Shield and got Stun Block from Diego. I also trained the star spells Fortify, Vengeance, and Amplify, along with all the sun spells. For extra healing at higher levels i would suggest getting polymorph treant whenever possible.

Right now my Myth Wizard is level 87 and has at least 8 training points left (it may be more). Unless you plan on using a mastery amulet, there really is no reason to train high level out of school spells.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life
Hannah Legendstalker level 87 Myth

Survivor
May 14, 2010
Having a level 84 myth for now I recommend ice till Tower shield and life for sprite and shields