Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Life a good school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
Is the school of life really that bad as everyone says it is? I'm on level 81 life, I loved the school of life, and thought to my self, what if the school of life never exist, then no one would survive for long without healing, who ever agrees, please tell me.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
I am a level 43 life and I think that life is an excellent school. It wouldn't be right if W101 didn't have healers. Even though it has low attack spells, the high healing spells make up for it. It gets easier once you get forest lord, gnomes, and spinysaur( lvl 88 spell). I don't have any of them but I know they give life a huge damage boost. In my opinion the other schools would get nowhere if there were no healers.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
SoulEater329 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Is the school of life really that bad as everyone says it is? I'm on level 81 life, I loved the school of life, and thought to my self, what if the school of life never exist, then no one would survive for long without healing, who ever agrees, please tell me.
No way, life school is awesome I can't believe anyone said that! If I didn't have life spells, I wouldn't make it past level 6, now I am a level 29 fire wiz! I love life school!