Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When does it end!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I need to know when Mooshu ends, no offense, but i find it boring. I know the last thing you do is defeat the whatever oni, but can someone tell me what is before that. Professor Greyrose can you help me.

Thanks if you reply
Jasmine Owltalon Level 36, Myth

Wizard 101

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MythWizardForeves on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
I need to know when Mooshu ends, no offense, but i find it boring. I know the last thing you do is defeat the whatever oni, but can someone tell me what is before that. Professor Greyrose can you help me.

Thanks if you reply
Jasmine Owltalon Level 36, Myth

Wizard 101
The last event prior to Jade Oni in Jade Palace is completing the dungeon for The Tree of Life.

Enjoy Mooshu while you can it's the last world that I actually like. DragonSprye is dark and red, full of spiders and hideous looking monsters and game play steps up a bit so you have to focus more on gear and deck set up to get by.

Mary

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Mooshu is actually pretty fun. Compared to long worlds like Dragonspyre, Mooshu is a blast! I finished it in 3 days by myself on my ice, I enjoyed it, then I had to go to Dragonspyre again... Uck.

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I don't think DS is so bad... * cross out * it's my favourite world!