Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FOG Unicorn

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Hey, anybody out there in the vast internet with information on the FOG Unicorn. I got one a couple weeks ago and trained it to ancient and was wondering if this pet is worth training higher. Does it give spritely or unicorn? Will it ever give a a card? Plz reply

Megan DragonLeaf-Level 25 Storm

Julia DragonLeaf-Level 84 Ice

"Wysteria, a world of wonder and flying horses"

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Unicorns And Drago... on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
Hey, anybody out there in the vast internet with information on the FOG Unicorn. I got one a couple weeks ago and trained it to ancient and was wondering if this pet is worth training higher. Does it give spritely or unicorn? Will it ever give a a card? Plz reply

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:FOG_Unicorn

Yes, spritely is one of the talents it can get. I give you credit for the training - if I do not receive spritely by adult I hatch with something that does have it manifested for it and start over again.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Unicorns And Drago... on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:

Pet talents are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:FOG_Unicorn

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Ok, thx to you both