Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Azteca {Transcendent Crafter}

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
The Transmute Agave Nectar card is at Popol Vuh Whitepaper the Shoe and Hat Recipe Vendor in Alto Alto. The only problem is you can't buy it!!!...is this a glitch too???

Administrator
Please read the update notes for the upcoming changes to the game

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/december2012#Details

All characters who have completed Xibalba and the Trancendent crafting quests now have both badges, and can now purchase Transcendent level recipes to further advance their crafting

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Sep 10, 2011
This means you may have to wait for KI to do an update to remedy this problem. Last time I checked It seems only female wizards are affected and cant get the transcendent crafter badge nor the ability to craft AZ recipes.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
I have the same problem, I just reported it to KI. Funny thing is, I was able to buy a recipe that required having that badge, but when I went back to buy another recipe is won't let me. Everytime new world comes out there's are always new glitchs.

Survivor
May 28, 2011
you actually done it but you have to open your book and find that badge then click on it.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
Has anyone been able to turn in the shield and get their transcendent crafters badge? I made the shield and went to turn it in, but it still didn't give me the transcendent crafting badge and I'm not able to buy the receipe to update gear.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
I have complete azeteca and even gone back and checked and i still can not get the transcendent crafters badge and the eagle shield is still showing in my back pack. I went to alto alto to try and get the near gear and it says only for transcendent crafters which i should be.

Survivor
May 01, 2011
I have had the same problem. Finished the world and went and turn in the shield and it gave me badge then it disappeared and now I can't update crafting gear cause it states for transcendent crafters only. Very disappointed

Administrator
zelda0388 on Dec 8, 2012 wrote:
I have complete azeteca and even gone back and checked and i still can not get the transcendent crafters badge and the eagle shield is still showing in my back pack. I went to alto alto to try and get the near gear and it says only for transcendent crafters which i should be.
Yes - this fix is only currently on the Test Realm. These updates will go to the Live Game before the end of the year.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
zelda0388 on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I'm having that exact same problem. I thought I had done something wrong. It doesn't even show transcendent crafter badge, but I still have the eagle shield in my back pack. Takes so long to do, then you get a glinch that just frustrates you even more.
I also am having the exact same issue. I see that they are saying the problem has been corrected and everyone that has completed the quests will now be able to access their transcendent crafter badge and move forward. And yet.....I am still not able to buy anything from any of the craft people on azteca. Ack!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I have crafted the eagle shield, went and hand it in and he gave me the transcended badge ok. Well when i went to the bird in alto alto to buy the transmute for the nector it said i need to be a transcended crafter. It said transcended crafter above my head but it did not show up on the badge symbol in my back pack , i still have the eagle shield in my back pack. So as anyone else had this same problem or is it just me?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
You are not the only one. I got my transcended badge, then went and bought some of the recipes, finished Azteca, and tonight, while I was looking at other recipes .... I found out I am no longer a transcended crafter and my badge is missing.

I know that it is glitched, and KI is aware of the problem. We're hoping for a fix very soon!

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
Same thing has just happened to me. How do i get my status back?

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Professor Greyrose has already responded to the questions. An update to fix the glitch will be forthcoming. Please be sure to read the thread before posting.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
You have to craft an Eagle War Shield in order to become a Transcendent Crafter. But you have to be a Transcendent Crafter to buy the transmute Agave Nectar, which is needed for the shield! How does THAT make any sense!?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
My question is...how come you have to be a Transcendent Crafter in order to buy Transmute Agave Nectar? You need Agave Nectar to become a Transcendent Crafter!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2009
I went and got the potent trap from storm of eye ,then I used it in a battle, before, I got crafting quest for sheild, now I need it . I went back in storm of eye 3 times boss is not giving me another. I really need help in finding a forming boss to get it. I would like my badge.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
I too, am having issues with the wall hanging. The cooling period is 6:00:000. But the game let me turn in quest to the Weaver before that time was up and like everyone else I cant get into the weaver for cards. It is past the first of the year, so it would be nice to know if we have to redo this quest or if we will be given credit for our effort.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
WOOOW, you cwn be a trancendent crafter I thought legendary was highest..

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
So....has this been fixed yet?????...Still can't get mine

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Strange, I just finished mine a short while back and it went through just fine. The quest is terrible seeing how if you sell or use your potent trap or if one doesnt drop for you it can take a while to get it. I farmed the guy down in the well an it took about 8-10 battles before it dropped.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
I went to Whitehouse to get the recipe for agave nectar and it says I must be a transcedenent crafter to get the recipe. I have not even finished the shield yet because i can not get the nectar. When is this glitch going to be fixed or how do you become a transcedenent crafter? Please an answer would be appreciated.