Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final mission!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Eventually the creators are gonna get bored of this game and move on to pirate 101 and other 101 games. A suggestion I have come up with is that for the final mission you can get it at level 100-150 depending on what the kingsisle feels like. But the final mission could be where Mallistare returns and is super strong and has like 50,000 health. Ambrose battles with you and he's really good and he has like 20,000 life. I've come up with his stats here...

Life: 20,000
Risistance: -25% to all schools ever
Spells: All spells in the game and power pips are good for everything.

and after you beat mallistare he's all like "What you have deafeated me, impossible! I may have been defeated but you shall not win." And he takes his staff and zaps ambrose and ambrose dies. And the mallistare falls to his knees and dies too. So you become the head master and get ambroses outfit (which is really good) and beat the game. That way the creators can move on to the next 101 game.

Why dont you guys post what other endings you might like!

David level 68 diviner

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Well thats a cool idea but i dont want it to end lol.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
That's horrible! The "end" of the story, not your idea itself... unless the Spiral experiences an ice-cream shortage, it's not time to die just yet.

The game isn't going to end... at least not anytime soon. If it did, KI would lose a ton of subscribers (read: $$$$) and probably wouldn't make enough to keep any of the 101 franchises going... and, if that day ever comes (which it hopefully won't), I'll be the first one to curl up into a ball on my couch and cry little wizard-tears!

Out of ice cream, time to die!
-veebz

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Veebz, If that happens I will try to dry your eyes with the corner of my wizard cloak. All the time crying right along with you.
Michael Nightgem

ps: If that really happens, I think I am going to need a real big cloak, lots of crying eyes. :)

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Its a terrible thing when a game ends. I watched the last sunset in EQOA when they shut down the server and it was horrible. But it does happen so anyone listening play while you can because it will not last forever.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Dr Von on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
That's horrible! The "end" of the story, not your idea itself... unless the Spiral experiences an ice-cream shortage, it's not time to die just yet.

The game isn't going to end... at least not anytime soon. If it did, KI would lose a ton of subscribers (read: $$$$) and probably wouldn't make enough to keep any of the 101 franchises going... and, if that day ever comes (which it hopefully won't), I'll be the first one to curl up into a ball on my couch and cry little wizard-tears!

Out of ice cream, time to die!
-veebz
I hear that there have been random cow disappearances all over the Spiral (read:random dairy thefts all over the Spiral.) and thus soon we wizards will make fake ice cream. I only add that emotocon because I HATE fake ice cream!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness I have been running around questing like crazy to catch up, having an end means having a new beginning, with every new beginning makes something. What would the new beginning be????????? Riddle me that.

VDC

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
i would cry so much it would flode celestia if ambrose died. but i would like to be headmaster?

rylee rainbowsong level 30: to think is to make to make is to know and to know is to make magic.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
That is not a very good end but i do want the game to end at some point. I mean look at how hard Azteca is, if they keep going and make places HARDER than that it'll be impossible to beat any of them. I agree that the game should end but not like how you want it to

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I told you guys if you agree to the idea of the game eventually ending (Which it will) post your own endings. That way kingsisle might have some options. So don't be picky. I just thought it would be cool if you were the headmaster in the end but i can't think of any other way then to have ambrose die. Maybe he resigns but that wouldn't be that dramatic.(hint, hint)!

Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
in the final mission i think we should be head master our self like he says one day we might fill his shoes?