Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get in MarleyBone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
I know you half to do a certain quest so id just like ot know what they are since Wul'yam (i dont know how to spell it) wants me to go to MarleyBone so id just like to know what quests i half to do and finish since i half to do a quest there

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
i believe to get into marleybone you gotta beat krottopia saddly i dont know the quest sorrry!!!!

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
hve 2 b lvl 20 den go to headmster ambrose e and he'll give you da key to dere

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I Have to go to marleybone also, im level 30, but i still cant go into the area.. Why not e.e

Administrator
cynthia2001696 on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
I Have to go to marleybone also, im level 30, but i still cant go into the area.. Why not e.e
Obviously you haven't completed your required assignments in Krokotopia yet. You must complete all your tasks in one world before you will be given the key to the next.
Simply continue to complete quests you have that are located in Krokotopia and more will open up to you allowing you to progress.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
cynthia2001696 on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
You need to have completed all the main quests in Krokotopia. If you have, you might of have ran out of membership. If you don't use Membership and you use Crowns, you might have to buy the area first before entering it.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
danikinz6 on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
I know you half to do a certain quest so id just like ot know what they are since Wul'yam (i dont know how to spell it) wants me to go to MarleyBone so id just like to know what quests i half to do and finish since i half to do a quest there
You have to finish up Krok before you can enter MB! :p

~ Scarlet Cloud Thaumaturge - Lvl 32

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Thekingconjurer on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
hve 2 b lvl 20 den go to headmster ambrose e and he'll give you da key to dere
No. Lvl 20 unlocks Grizzleheim. Finishing Krok unlocks MB.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I have completed Krokotopia but i have not received a quest to go to Marleybone. Please Help Mrs. Greyrose.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Same here but i think ill get to go there when im level 28 cause my fire quest .

Alexander Strongwraith
Level 26 pyromancer