Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tanglewood-greenleaf men-credit not given

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
how come when the quest states you need 4 and you battle by yourself 3 and win you get 0 out of 3 then you battle 4 with 2 others and get only 1 out of 4 so now that is 7 that you battled just to get one. This is not fair, far from it. You need to make this game more fair. Some of us have no one to fight and battle with we have to do this alone. Plus we have to deal with all the fizzles that we get compared to what they get. Please give us a break. I don't mind the battles just make it fair. I don't mind loosing, just make it fair. 3 of us faught the next round which I and everyone else lost to 4 of course no one would get anything and that is certainly acceptable. Makes me want to quit when you battle and don't get what you have earned. I am at level 30 now. Phyllis

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4phyllis64 on Oct 30, 2012 wrote:
how come when the quest states you need 4 and you battle by yourself 3 and win you get 0 out of 3 then you battle 4 with 2 others and get only 1 out of 4 so now that is 7 that you battled just to get one. This is not fair, far from it. You need to make this game more fair. Some of us have no one to fight and battle with we have to do this alone. Plus we have to deal with all the fizzles that we get compared to what they get. Please give us a break. I don't mind the battles just make it fair. I don't mind loosing, just make it fair. 3 of us faught the next round which I and everyone else lost to 4 of course no one would get anything and that is certainly acceptable. Makes me want to quit when you battle and don't get what you have earned. I am at level 30 now. Phyllis
I have no problem collecting from this while soloing at all. You do not collect with each battle. This one is set up fairly... wait until you hit Zafaria - those are next to impossible.