Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stone Roses in Ds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Okay, first time posting on the W101 posting thing, i've read it a lot so i know i'll probably get answers soon. Well, here goes... I've been stuck in Ds for like a month and i'm just now starting Celestia. Along the way i picked up the quests from Prospector Zeke for the Stone Roses. I don't feel like searching for hours on how to find the stone roses so I'd like to ask for a guide or simple description on where to find the stone roses in Dragonspyre, thanks!

Myrna Stormstone

Level 51 Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Celestia Questing

Administrator
Since you're new to message boards, I'll just remind you that we would not allow the posting of such spoiler information on our official site.

Visit our fansites to get the information you seek, http://www.wizard101central.com/

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
jamminjen on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
Okay, first time posting on the W101 posting thing, i've read it a lot so i know i'll probably get answers soon. Well, here goes... I've been stuck in Ds for like a month and i'm just now starting Celestia. Along the way i picked up the quests from Prospector Zeke for the Stone Roses. I don't feel like searching for hours on how to find the stone roses so I'd like to ask for a guide or simple description on where to find the stone roses in Dragonspyre, thanks!

Myrna Stormstone

Level 51 Grandmaster Thaumaturge

Celestia Questing
Since this was your first post, you might want to try the "search" feature at the top of the page. You may find that your question has been asked and answered many times before. Here is one set of messages that I found by doing a "search" for "stone roses":

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/35587?reset=1

Please note: you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see this link. There is a problem on the Message Boards with just "clicking" on a link. Sometimes it doesn't work. KI is aware of the problem and they are working on it.

Hope this helped.