Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

odd house glitch

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2012
sometimes but not always when i go to my winter winds tower and try to use the green portal by the world door,it sends me back to where i came from,informing this house has been sold. the house hasn't been sold.its in my inventory like always..i don't believe you even can sell crown houses...

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
update. this has happened two more times. same house

Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
You can sell crowns houses at various vendors like the housing vendors. I've had a simaliar problem happen to me. I would try to go to my Sultans Palace and it would send me back to the place I was, or if I tried to port to my friend like if they were pvping it would send me to the begining of unicorn way..

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
darkcloyd on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
sometimes but not always when i go to my winter winds tower and try to use the green portal by the world door,it sends me back to where i came from,informing this house has been sold. the house hasn't been sold.its in my inventory like always..i don't believe you even can sell crown houses...
You need to contact support. They will be able to help you. We really can't, sorry!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
We have learned that houses/castles bought with the bundle packages are "No Trade, No Auction, No Sell, and No Trash". Once you buy them, you have them forever. Here is a link to another set of posts about this problem:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/43436?reset=1

And these links show that the houses/castles say "No Sell, No Trade, No Auction", and we have since learned "No Trash":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Sultan's_Palace

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Winter_Wind_Tower

(In case "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" with each of the links to see them. KI is aware of the "link" problem and they are working on it.)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Hi again. I haven't had any problems yet using the green portal circle near the world door in my Winter Wind Tower. Have you tried to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to check this out? Maybe it's a problem they know about, and are working on.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
The same thing happened to me! its just in the part of the house where you can go through the rock wall. i used a regular teleporter that i won from a pack but i want to use tha for something else :P.

I also notice that once you put a rug on the islands seperate from the one with the castle you can no longer pick it up or move it. it just acts like it is part of te ground!

I really hope that these problems are taken care of.

~Tara Frostgem level 66 storm