Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A New World - deathzior

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Everything is now calm in the spiral...or is it! What if this happened? A dark mastermind takes a deserted island and expands it into a world. But he turns into a world of the dead and revives every dangerous boss and enemy that has ever has been a threat to the spiral. He releases his army into portals that lead to each world and he watches on his throne. His plan worked and his army his now taking over the all the worlds turning them into worlds of death (like death krokotopia and death mooshu).His goal is to take over all the lost souls from past characters that the army destroy which the new world (deathzior) absorbs and becomes bigger.He wants it to become so big that it is the only world in the spiral.When the army comes to wizard city your character must fight of past enemies and other revived evil minions. You must save wizard city and the other worlds and defeat the main boss of deathzior. The people who have completed the main story and beat the other worlds can play this epic saga.Please reply on what you think of my idea!!!

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Branflakes64b on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Everything is now calm in the spiral...or is it! What if this happened? A dark mastermind takes a deserted island and expands it into a world. But he turns into a world of the dead and revives every dangerous boss and enemy that has ever has been a threat to the spiral. He releases his army into portals that lead to each world and he watches on his throne. His plan worked and his army his now taking over the all the worlds turning them into worlds of death (like death krokotopia and death mooshu).His goal is to take over all the lost souls from past characters that the army destroy which the new world (deathzior) absorbs and becomes bigger.He wants it to become so big that it is the only world in the spiral.When the army comes to wizard city your character must fight of past enemies and other revived evil minions. You must save wizard city and the other worlds and defeat the main boss of deathzior. The people who have completed the main story and beat the other worlds can play this epic saga.Please reply on what you think of my idea!!!
I think you should go for it. It seems cool. :)

Survivor
May 26, 2010
You could work on some of the names but it's an amazing idea, I think you should try it.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
Sounds pretty cool, could work on the name, and I think it works it way in the prophecy:
The mirror will break,
The horn will call,
From the shadows i strike,
And the skies, will fall!
The first too lines are already revealed. This new world of yours might be the third line of the prophecy.

Survivor
May 24, 2012
I wish that was me doing that add cool music in battles and is amazing!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010