Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Centaur Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Hello fellow wizards. I am a fire wizard in need of four Centaur Treasure Cards for crafting purposes. Being a fire wizard I cannot craft them myself and they are never for sale at the bazaar or libraries, so I was hoping some generous life wizard would craft them for me and perform a trade.

Just let me know what cards you would like in return, or I could just offer you some nice ones at trade time.

Thanks
Wolf Thundertail
Level 78 Fire Wizard

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I will gladly craft those cards for you. I would only require you supply the seraph cards needed. Let me know of a time and realm we can meet in game. At this time I am free for a few hours after 8 am CST and after a few hours after midnight (CST).

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
That would be fantastic. Sorry for the slow reply - had checked back the first couple of days and hadn't seen any responses. Maybe it takes a while for replies to actually get published sometimes.

If you are ever on midnight and after, I could be in front of the Library in the Commons around 13:00am and 13:00am CST (which would be around 11:00pm PST, I believe). How about the Scarecrow realm? I should be playing the next few nights (today being Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc) from 10pm to 12pm my time (PST) so I will just try to be in from of the Library at that time. I could also look for you in the same place/realms in the morning around 8am CST (which would be 10am for me). I'll just hang out there for a bit at 8am and 13am CST for the next few days and you can look for me when you are online.

Thanks.

Wolf Thundertail

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Whoops - 8am CST is 6am PST, so I won't even be awake.

Let's stick to the 1am CST meeting if you are playing then.

Wolf Thundertail

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I am sorry. I did not get your message in time. I can meet you on the 18th at 1 am CST in front of the library in scarecrow realm. I will also try the following day at that time.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
You can always go on everyone's favorite wizard101 fansite, wizard101central.com and look for people to trade with! :)

Survivor
Apr 23, 2012
Thanks Hannah. It was a pleasure meeting you. Let me know if I can ever do anything for you in return.