Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deadly Helephant Ears

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2014
I have a good sized garden at my Red Barn Farm, and I got these seeds for the deadly helephant ears. Do most plants dislike those or do they just not care? I checked of my other plants before I planted them, and I didn't see anything about deadly helephant ears, but I just want to make sure. Thanks so much!
- Gabrielle Silversword 93

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
Lizziebell03 on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
I have a good sized garden at my Red Barn Farm, and I got these seeds for the deadly helephant ears. Do most plants dislike those or do they just not care? I checked of my other plants before I planted them, and I didn't see anything about deadly helephant ears, but I just want to make sure. Thanks so much!
- Gabrielle Silversword 93
Well, I know for a fact that king parsley plants do like deadly helephant ears. I have two king parslies and I have deadly helephant ears planted right next to them, and for the king parsley, it says "Likes: Deadly Helephant Ears"

As for what plants don't like it, I really don't know. I don't think there are many plants, if any at all, that dislike it. Deadly helephant ears do dislike stinkweed though, so keep it away from that.

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
Ok, thanks, I will keep that in mind. And it works out because I have a king parsley plant on my farm!
Gabrielle Silversword