Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone think its to op to have 2 pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
i think it would be but it would be but it would be soooo cool having 2 pets follow you one that heals and one that give resist and may cast or damage its only a dream of mine i highly doubt it wizard101 is gonna allow 2 pets to follow you XD thank you for listening!

Cody dragonspear 110

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
It would be really cool to have a herd of my winged catastrophes following me!

Victoria DeathCrafter 107

Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
Yea i think it would be awesome to have 2 pets follow you. but not in pvp though.

Trevor Dawnstalker 102

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Lol that would be great. Two damage/resist pets and I would be set. Think of how fast questing would go

Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
Trevor Dawnstalker on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Yea i think it would be awesome to have 2 pets follow you. but not in pvp though.

Trevor Dawnstalker 102
yea it would be to hard for 2 pets to me with you in pvp

Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Starblood653 on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Lol that would be great. Two damage/resist pets and I would be set. Think of how fast questing would go
speaking of questing,how about you have a pet to go turn in your quests and talk the the guys in your quests that you need to talk to.and two pets by your side.it would be great if i used my starfish pet to turn in my quests,my clockwork golem as my defensive/attack pet and my ladybug as my healing pet.this idea is great.as long as there will be a buff the all schools,the idea can work.

also another idea is you could choose a pet to fight with you as a minion and you can put a set of cards in their deck to help fight with you,but they have to be teen or older to help and is not allowed in PVP.

your idea is great and i hope it gets thrown in,so that, i dont know how to say it but go insane on what pet to choose for the fight like this:"do i choose my jade oni or ladybug? or maybe my mythic beast! wait,no, too useless,i know my starfish! oh, its too happy. :l WHAT DO I CHOOSE? ninja pig?franken bunny? golden piggle? oragami party crane?(and way to many pets to name)"see what i mean?

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
Michelle SandRiver on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
speaking of questing,how about you have a pet to go turn in your quests and talk the the guys in your quests that you need to talk to.and two pets by your side.it would be great if i used my starfish pet to turn in my quests,my clockwork golem as my defensive/attack pet and my ladybug as my healing pet.this idea is great.as long as there will be a buff the all schools,the idea can work.

also another idea is you could choose a pet to fight with you as a minion and you can put a set of cards in their deck to help fight with you,but they have to be teen or older to help and is not allowed in PVP.

your idea is great and i hope it gets thrown in,so that, i dont know how to say it but go insane on what pet to choose for the fight like this:"do i choose my jade oni or ladybug? or maybe my mythic beast! wait,no, too useless,i know my starfish! oh, its too happy. :l WHAT DO I CHOOSE? ninja pig?franken bunny? golden piggle? oragami party crane?(and way to many pets to name)"see what i mean?

the quest thing would be great, imagine a pet that's just a magical beast that makes portals for you to go to different places really fast think of that with questing =Awesome