Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do people even do this?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
I log off sunday at around 10 pm and my questing buddy has already logged off before me.
I log back on friday the moment I come home and my questing buddy has gained 3 levels.
How does one go to school/work on the weekdays and still gain 3 levels in the process.

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Some people, Myself included, Do not have school or work, or are homeschooled instead.
Since i don't do anything i have roughly 12 hours a day, and on my solo run for storm, i went from Krokotopia to Zafaria in a week, and then quit. It really isn't that hard.
Assuming you can only play on the weekends, most people don't want to wait that long, because they want to make the most of their membership. That being said, I can understand why someone would want to go ahead and leave their questing buddy. Hope i helped
~Wolf Blood~
~Archmage Necromancer~
~Knight of the Silver Rose~

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
Leicrex on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
Some people, Myself included, Do not have school or work, or are homeschooled instead.
Since i don't do anything i have roughly 12 hours a day, and on my solo run for storm, i went from Krokotopia to Zafaria in a week, and then quit. It really isn't that hard.
Assuming you can only play on the weekends, most people don't want to wait that long, because they want to make the most of their membership. That being said, I can understand why someone would want to go ahead and leave their questing buddy. Hope i helped
~Wolf Blood~
~Archmage Necromancer~
~Knight of the Silver Rose~
wait how do you not have school or work?
do you do stock market trade or something?
and how do you do a solo run from krokotopia to zafaria in 1 week.

I can't even do solo runs for celestia on my myth.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Since I was making another fire character during winter break, it took me two days to get from wizard city to Zafaria including accidentally doing colossus boulevard. As long as you have the time to play and Determination to back you up, you can do anything. I struggled through Zafaria because of the irritating collect quests so that took three days. Avalon, Azteca, khrysalis, and Polaris took about 3 to 4 days. Anyways, what really helped me pull through was frankly listening to some classical music the entire time.

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Over the years, many players have said they are on the game a lot because of different reasons. Some being unemployed at the time, and are waiting for an response from an emp. app. Others are on breaks of one sort or another, and some are disabled and spend a lot of time in the game. I know several players with disabilities, and they are some of the best friends you could ask for. Some are retired and like to be on just cause they love the game.

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Maybe they live in a different time zone than you do and they play when you're asleep.

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
Richard SkullDust on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
Since I was making another fire character during winter break, it took me two days to get from wizard city to Zafaria including accidentally doing colossus boulevard. As long as you have the time to play and Determination to back you up, you can do anything. I struggled through Zafaria because of the irritating collect quests so that took three days. Avalon, Azteca, khrysalis, and Polaris took about 3 to 4 days. Anyways, what really helped me pull through was frankly listening to some classical music the entire time.
How do you do the entire game in 8-9 days?
It takes me a whole weekend just to do a portion of 1 world. (currently at science center in celestia)
and I play for 12-15 hours per day only on weekends though.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
dragonhelper2000 on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
It takes me a whole weekend just to do a portion of 1 world. (currently at science center in celestia)
I usually play on the weekends but it was winter break especially so I got to play from at least 4 to 8 hours those days. It was my second fire character so I got lots of help from my alt account. I've already started another fire account and currently at the end of dragonspyre. Though, it kind of takes longer with three characters at the same time in some instances. In other cases, it takes memorization and Determination to breeze through the worlds.

Delver
May 12, 2012
dragonhelper2000 on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

Personally, I have to agree with your statement. I have school, and I too only play on weekends. I also run a Wizard101 blog, so you can imagine the effort I put into it. The whole game I believe is NOT possible in 8-9 days. A world of two is totally possible in that amount of time as long as you play 12 hours. About 15 people on my friends list that have completed Polaris say either 2 days or 3 days. And about 3 of those wizards are homeschooled. The rest, just play rapidly with tons of determination and hours and hours and hours of playing. Anyways, the whole game I certainly think isn't possible in 8-9 days. Once you finish, there is not a lot to do on Wizard101. Yes, I still say that 2 worlds (3 maybe) is possible, but not the whole game. So, I agree with dragonhelper2000

~ Ali
~ 84
~ Questing in Saltmeadow Swamp, Azteca

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Mythali126 on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
Hi,

Personally, I have to agree with your statement. I have school, and I too only play on weekends. I also run a Wizard101 blog, so you can imagine the effort I put into it. The whole game I believe is NOT possible in 8-9 days. A world of two is totally possible in that amount of time as long as you play 12 hours. About 15 people on my friends list that have completed Polaris say either 2 days or 3 days. And about 3 of those wizards are homeschooled. The rest, just play rapidly with tons of determination and hours and hours and hours of playing. Anyways, the whole game I certainly think isn't possible in 8-9 days. Once you finish, there is not a lot to do on Wizard101. Yes, I still say that 2 worlds (3 maybe) is possible, but not the whole game. So, I agree with dragonhelper2000

~ Ali
~ 84
Isn't possible in 8 to 9 days? Hahahahahahahaha, it's definitely possible if you believe in yourself. Also, Polaris is speed runnable in about 7 hours, give or take, if there were more collect quests though, it would take much longer. Anyways, I guess some people aren't very Determined to finish the game as I and some other people are, it's still pretty fun along the way, Khrysalis was still my favorite world to speed through. I just kinda disliked that my fire wizard had to solo the two bosses there, even with waterworks gear, barely made it out of there alive.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Hi,

~ Ali
~ 84
Also, there are some things you can do after you finish wizard101. You can:

1) Increase the stats on your gear.
2) Help people in team up.
3) Help your friends and much more.

I usually am very happy about helping people in need, low levels and high levels since it's rather enjoyable and nice to meet new faces. Some worlds also bring back fond memories. I also somehow have the team leader badge but what matters to me is bringing people joy in this game.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Hi,

~ Ali
~ 84
Just completed wizard city through celestia in 7 hours with too of my wizards: My first and new third account. Heh, my friends are calling me a speed runner now...

Defender
Mar 13, 2014
dragonhelper2000 on Jan 19, 2016 wrote:
I log off sunday at around 10 pm and my questing buddy has already logged off before me.
I log back on friday the moment I come home and my questing buddy has gained 3 levels.
How does one go to school/work on the weekdays and still gain 3 levels in the process.
Either people have no life or get a lot done at nights and weekends. I personally totally agree with you, it is unbelievable. My friend can level up to 3-5 times in a day and I am just so shocked. I don't know why people are so utterly addicted to questing, I just chill out and stop to enjoy other parts of the game.
Gabrielle Silversword 93