Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Increase malistaire drop rates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
In darkmoor graveyard when you have to defeat malistaire, you get his gear drops. (a small chance) So far I have done close to 50 runs, and only have gotten 1 staff and no other gear besides the tier 1. Can we please get a drop increase, at least 5% would be insanely helpful to people who have spent half their membership farming him.

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Survivor
Sep 20, 2014
i been farming him for days and days and drops the staff and boots done him about 45 times and thats all i gotten i really been trying to get the hat but he won't drop it not matter how much times i do it. It would be very helpful to have a the drop increase rate i really hope KL does it thank you

cody dragonspear level 110

Survivor
Oct 12, 2011
really the drop rate of the good items of malistaire is very low, remember that a poll was made to say what more like dungeons and most responded exactly Darkmoor after that the drop athame and items like wand, armor, helmet and boots was very very bad. I have a char storm, a fire and a myth that I'm trying to put all these items in them but I can not, I'm about to give up.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
Its basically all luck. I know people who farm for weeks but get nothing. But I got the full set in like 4 days.

Jacob Thunderflame lvl 110

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Have you tried using the second chance chest? It may give you the items you need. I threw in about 2,000 crowns and I was able to get the Tier 1 (highest stats) hat, robe, and boots from it. I still haven't gotten the wand, but it seems like you have gotten it already.