Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best path for me?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
So my membership is expiring soon and i only can get the cards when i do good in school (ex: getting straight a's, or getting into Ap Calc for next year) or on my birthday and christmas. The membership i got on christmas will expire this 27 of january. Should i just farm loremaster and mount olympus for gear and hopefully spells. Or should i strap on my questing pants and push to defeat malistaire and finally complete the 1st arc after 6 years of playing.

Survivor
May 25, 2010
Personnaly, after 6 years of playing i would go for Malistaire, but it depends on how much quests you have left. You can easily see that on the quest trees (basically quest guides) on the wiki. I would take that decision based on my choice to not do side quests unless I'm bored. Zeus is a good option if you're looking for a break from the main storyline. Again, I would finish Dragonspyre. It's up to you in the end

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
I would try to finish the first arc at least whenever you get another member you can start off with the second arch. I think that the farming can wait a little longer

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I have been in the game a little while longer than you, it seems. If I were in the same position as you, I would do as I did first time. Go for the Arc story. The apparent ending is so well done with dialogue and "movie" effects, I can't imagine missing it. I wish my friend Dr. Von would weigh in on this. She is an unabashed Mallygurl. One of his most ardent fans. She has the right words to convince you to stay on the path through Dragonspyre.

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
Michael Nightgem on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
I have been in the game a little while longer than you, it seems. If I were in the same position as you, I would do as I did first time. Go for the Arc story. The apparent ending is so well done with dialogue and "movie" effects, I can't imagine missing it. I wish my friend Dr. Von would weigh in on this. She is an unabashed Mallygurl. One of his most ardent fans. She has the right words to convince you to stay on the path through Dragonspyre.
So i am on the dean's cell quest
meaning i am near 1/2 - 2/3 complete with dragonspire

I have 2 3day weekends coming up. Do you think i can solo the labyrinth as a lvl 44 myth wizard? I don't have any of the dropped spells from koto or loremaster

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
I think you can, but if you need help try team up or go to www.wizard101central.com for a good chance at real time help in the game. Really good wizards there and glad to help

Survivor
Dec 29, 2014
I'd quest, if you really want to farm Loremaster I recommend you buy the opening place in Dragonspyre for 12,000 crowns, so you can do it when your not member, and quest while you are. After six years of playing i would definitely want to defeat Malistaire and let his tormenting of the spiral cease
But, your decision.

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
Caitlin Griffinrid... on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
I'd quest, if you really want to farm Loremaster I recommend you buy the opening place in Dragonspyre for 12,000 crowns, so you can do it when your not member, and quest while you are. After six years of playing i would definitely want to defeat Malistaire and let his tormenting of the spiral cease
But, your decision.
I am glad to announce that I have beat malistaire and at the time of me typing this post and working on beating the lunarium (lunerium? -areum?) in celestia.

Quick question. If i try to buy the atheneum which is where the lore master is. Does that mean i have to buy the basilica and the atheneum or are they included together. Because i think it would be pretty ridiculous to only get the basilica (where cyrus drake is) and then have to purchase the atheneum afterwards