Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most Annoying School To Go Up Against?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2015
I would like to know what is the most annoying school to go up against in your opinion. I understand that it's different for everybody, at different levels, schools, worlds. That's why it'll be your opinion.

It may be different when fighting actual wizards and creatures, so if it is, feel free to make a different list.

- Annoying things: (Tower Shield, High Health, Stuns, Rare chance of fizzling.)

- Annoying things: (One thing, Damage. Be beaten in a short amount of time.)

- Annoying things: (Earthquake. Sure it's fun when I put it on them, but of course it isn't funny when it's put on me. All blades I worked so hard to achieve, gone. And shields.)

- Annoying things: (Weakness. Especially with the Power Nova.)

- Annoying things: (Healing. That's it. Healing. When you feel like you can beat the opposing team, the life wizard heals them all. Start again, basically.

- Annoying things: (Same as life, the healing. Can steal health, and heal themselves back to full health. Frustrating when it's 1V1.

- Annoying things: (The over time spells. High damage in each round, three rounds in a row you get hit. Shields wont really save you.

They are in order. Most annoying to least.

Now this does not mean that they are annoying in general, and doesn't mean they're bad. It's just when fighting against them, it's quite frustrating.

Yours?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Sage RoseFlame123 on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I would like to know what is the most annoying school to go up against in your opinion. I understand that it's different for everybody, at different levels, schools, worlds. That's why it'll be your opinion.

It may be different when fighting actual wizards and creatures, so if it is, feel free to make a different list.

- Annoying things: (Tower Shield, High Health, Stuns, Rare chance of fizzling.)

- Annoying things: (One thing, Damage. Be beaten in a short amount of time.)

- Annoying things: (Earthquake. Sure it's fun when I put it on them, but of course it isn't funny when it's put on me. All blades I worked so hard to achieve, gone. And shields.)

- Annoying things: (Weakness. Especially with the Power Nova.)

- Annoying things: (Healing. That's it. Healing. When you feel like you can beat the opposing team, the life wizard heals them all. Start again, basically.

- Annoying things: (Same as life, the healing. Can steal health, and heal themselves back to full health. Frustrating when it's 1V1.

- Annoying things: (The over time spells. High damage in each round, three rounds in a row you get hit. Shields wont really save you.

They are in order. Most annoying to least.

Now this does not mean that they are annoying in general, and doesn't mean they're bad. It's just when fighting against them, it's quite frustrating.

Yours?
You forgot how storm has sirens, leviathan, enfeeble, and so on. You also forgot how myth has medusa and shatter.

Survivor
May 29, 2011
I mean I'd say Myth, but Storm has enfeeble, sirens, glowbug... they always remove blades when I'm about to attack. At times it can get frustrating :P

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
As a 110 death wiz I haven't had much trouble recently, but when I was going through KH, I hated almost every school lol. Fire was bad because of efreet spam, ice because of lord of winter spam, myth because of stun spam from both basilisk AND medusa, storm because of literally every spell (sorry storm wizards, nothing personal haha), I believe balance was pretty good at spamming debuffs and such, idk there was a reason I didn't like balance mobs/bosses either, just can't remember at the moment :P Death was annoying because I only like Frankenstein if I'm the one casting it lol. Life seemed to be the only slightly tolerable one because they didn't cast a lot of death shields in KH but those spinysaurs could be nasty at times.

Basically, I'm glad that I'm done with KH.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2015
I would say Storm. Besides that maybe Ice, because of their high health.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Only speaking for PVE since I don't PVP, but anything that can take away my blades.... So mostly storm and myth are the ones I dislike battling the most.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
I would agree with all of this. Ice is certainly hard to beat and life annoys me so much especially when there is a high level wizard that will heal their whole team. I'm ice myself, but luckily I suck at pvp so if you want to win a pvp, play with me. Anyways, storm is hard to beat because of the damage. It is hard to beat them because it's more likely they will kill you because of the high damage instead of you killing them because of their lower health. Anyways, what I'm saying is ICE IS AWESOME

Sabrina WinterBlade ICE Level 53